Fat experiences

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

chicanechic:
All of the above.

What can I say?

I'm greedy.

*oink*
you would be so cute with a double chin and chubby face smiley
6 years

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?

yes i would love that and maybe even teasing her for her slight chubbiness and pointing out how fit i am compared to her girl powers. ...(i wouldn t even mind appetite stimulants if i know she is smart how to use those things and maybe makes a hint to me after making me drunk and stuffed and horny enough so i can t remember for sure....):-)

2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?

well only for part time roleplays maybe a week or three on a cruise ;-)

3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?

yes in general it should be that thought with some nice and naughty intermezzos of absolute kinky ideas of enjoying hedonism and seduction with a living fattening thought in mind...

4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?

no not really

5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?

mhm i would more like a fit girl or slow ghtly chubby girl i could tease and then she takes revenge fattening me up to a state she can tease me and even get me winded fast to use my state and stuff me until i can move so in the end she can say it was my own fault i let her do it..^^cause i couldn t resist her smart ways and lovely character or curves ;-)
chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961
6 years

Jex919:
3 and 5 for me. I want someone who enjoys feeding me and getting satisfaction out of fattening me up, but who also enjoys playful teasing and reminding me of our mutual taboo.

yes exactly :-) and some other things as well
6 years

and definitely need the teasing loving care and kinky thoughts
6 years

Honestly, probably a combination of all five...

1: Even if I know I'm being fattened up, maybe I'm not necessarily aware of the extent it's happening.

2: I like the idea of being dominated, but maybe not in the traditional sense. Rather than being coldly "forced" into things, I think this ties more into #3...

3: I love this idea, and for me it ties back into #2, because the "lovey dovey" stuff is one of my biggest weaknesses. If a feeder wanted to dominate and manipulate me into really packing on the pounds, this is probably the most effective way.

4: Okay, not a boy... and not a toy either. But I'd love having a feeder who's... proactive. smiley

5: I enjoy teasing if it's "loving" and in private. The mean stuff and humiliation doesn't cut it for me.
6 years

2 and 3 for me
6 years

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?
2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?
3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?
4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?
5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?
[quote]chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:
5 and 2 combined would be my first choice. Each of them individually are tied for second place. 1 would be a distant third because it would have been more fun before I chose to gain myself. Although it drives me wild with curiosity when someone seems very interested in my appetite and providing food.
6 years

Number 3, the "lovey-dovey" style. I would love to pampered and fed, being encouraged to have "just one more bite".

Though my wife is a BBW (over two hundred pounds), she's not into gaining. I have been putting on weight the last few years and I have made no effort to hide it from her.
She has been buying me cookies from Arbys with her travel allowance instead of buying a lunch. The cookies and really good and fattening.
6 years

chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961

I think I am a little bit of all those types, but if I had to chose I'd say 2,3,5,1 ... 4 ... although I wouldn't categorize myself as a toyboy per say but I do love to please and spoil my fatty sometimes
6 years

Finally Fat:

Fatteners should be lovers, not masters. We fatten together in love with food and always more fat.

We like each other so we feed each other. We show each other our love by growing fat together.

Number 3.

Definitely number 3 as described above. But 2 I also find arousing.
6 years
1234   loading