Fat experiences

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Hmmm, an intriguing question. If this was a realistic situation, I'd definitely go for #3: I'd definitely want a romantic relationship.

In a fantasy situation? #4, absolutely. But why stop at only one? I'd see myself as a sort of plus-sized later James Bond/60's Batman-style villain, with a gaggle of cute henchgirls to act on my evil schemes and bring me snacks smiley
6 years

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?
2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?
3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?
4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?
5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?
chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961

3, 1 and 2 in that order.
6 years

Number 3

Especially if the gaining is mutual!
6 years

Primarily 3, with occasional bouts of 2, but I’d hope he would get me treats if I ask!
6 years

6 years

2 and 5. I'd love to have a feeder who just straps me down and doesn't take those straps away until I'm such a massive blob of fat that he doesn't need straps to keep me there anymore. And I'd adore for him to tease me and constantly remind me of how much of a massive, dumb, jiggly piggy boy I am. Existing for the sole purpose of growing as fat as humanly possible.
6 years

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?

As long as I don't go over my goal.

2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?

For short term, sure. There's a slim chance, that I might be into it.

3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?

This! Very much this!

4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?

No, I'm not bossy.

5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?

Verbal teasing? No. Slapping (and groping)? Yes.
6 years

2 my greatest fantasy is that I will meet a woman significantly larger than me who will constantly remind me that I'm so small and need to fatten up.
6 years

1, I like the idea of being surprised with weight gain. Like noticing in the mirror that I’ve gotten much bigger.

However I don’t think 3 would be bad either.
6 years

Can I get the #3 please?
6 years
1234   loading