Fat experiences

Fantasy?

Is there anyone here who just likes the fantasy of being fat without actually gaining? Some of us may have friend or family pressure to look a certain way or health issues that warrant staying thin. Does anyone daydream or just think about what they would look like fatter and look at others who are as a means of living vicariously?
6 years

Fantasy?

I did for a long time. I was on weight loss plans and diets of all kinds. I thought I didn't want to be fat but I fantasized constantly about it. I admired and was envious of fat guys.

I fantasized about it so much that I don't know if I subconsciously sabotaged my diets, or the mind can change what the body does, i.e. make it store fat. All I know is that I think of myself as fat and getting fatter, and I am.
6 years

Fantasy?

2cute2b4gotten:
Is there anyone here who just likes the fantasy of being fat without actually gaining? Some of us may have friend or family pressure to look a certain way or health issues that warrant staying thin. Does anyone daydream or just think about what they would look like fatter and look at others who are as a means of living vicariously?

i may daydreaming about more but like to play with 10 kg more from summer to winter....well it s still there in aprul now.....mhmmmm;-)
6 years