Gaining

When you get to goal

I'm nowhere near mine... current weight 225, first goal weight 250-260, ultimate goal weight 280-300.

They say the journey to anything is the fun part. So after you reach goal, what do you do except maintain? Is it sort of like the day after Christmas when the fun is over?

Just a curiosity I have.
6 years

When you get to goal

Agreed... when you start you might have a modest goal of 50 lbs, because X-hundred pounds seems SO HUGE to you at the time...

Then when you hit your goal you realize it isn't as massive as you thought.... and you could probably stand to go a little further...

And that's where the addiction sets in. smiley
6 years

When you get to goal

It really is addicting. I feel like the fatter I get, the fatter I want to get. So, the reason for my question.

I hit 229 today, just shy of the 230 I was a few years ago when I stopped gaining and lost.

It's funny how before I started gaining I'd see pics of guys I thought were really huge and would love to get like. I'd think wow, I could never reach that. But now that I'm getting where I am it's like, yeah, I can do that. :-)
6 years

When you get to goal

What giantjay said.

When I first thought about gaining, I thought 300 lbs would be a lot of weight, and that I would be huge.

Turned out when I finally got to 300 lbs, I didn't feel all that big. So decided to keep going. smiley
6 years

When you get to goal

Gettingfatter:

Turned out when I finally got to 300 lbs, I didn't feel all that big. So decided to keep going. smiley

It's funny because at 5' 5", 227-229 lbs and a 48-49" belly, people tell me I'm not fat (how insulting! smiley). So yeah, 265, 280, 300? smiley
6 years