forum  fat experiences

what's it like being fat?2 weeks

Im over 250, probably close to 260.

One thing Im noticing lately is shirts fit differently. I think the combined issues of my stomach being bigger, and hanging more than it used to, and how big my moobs are its pushing my shirt up, so even shirts that fit me expose my belly if I reach up, or arch my back.

Jeans are also kind of uncomfortable right now because my belly is pushing my pants down. I let it hang over my belt usually but I might have to reconsider this.

My body is slower, and my fat is starting to restrict how I move. Nothing major- But I cant touch my toes easily. Getting socks on is harder and its difficult to do it standing up. I cant wear Large size shirts anymore because my stomach is so big, I wear XL now but Im pretty close to 2XL being comfortable. My pants waist line is 40 inches. Im pretty close to sizing up on those.

My fitness has taken a nose dive. I cant do more than one pushup, situps I cant do much of, and while I can maintain a slow job for 2-3 minutes at a time its not easy.

The way I think of food is changing. Its on my mind a lot and Ill eat even when Im not hungry. Sometimes I dont even do it consciously- Its just become so ingrained in me, over eating is normal.

At this point I definitely think of myself as a "fat person". You could never mistake me for anything else- My stomach has gotten really big- Big enough that even when I suck it in, its still a big belly. My moobs are also pretty big I think. As I said earlier- They're definitely starting to cause shirts to fit differently.

I like being an obese man. I dont really want to change- But Id like to see what 300lbs is like.

Scotchbonnet23:

One thing Im noticing lately is shirts fit differently. I think the combined issues of my stomach being bigger, and hanging more than it used to, and how big my moobs are its pushing my shirt up, so even shirts that fit me expose my belly if I reach up, or arch my back.

Jeans are also kind of uncomfortable right now because my belly is pushing my pants down. I let it hang over my belt usually but I might have to reconsider this.

My body is slower, and my fat is starting to restrict how I move. Nothing major- But I cant touch my toes easily. Getting socks on is harder and its difficult to do it standing up. I cant wear Large size shirts anymore because my stomach is so big, I wear XL now but Im pretty close to 2XL being comfortable. My pants waist line is 40 inches. Im pretty close to sizing up on those.

My fitness has taken a nose dive. I cant do more than one pushup, situps I cant do much of, and while I can maintain a slow job for 2-3 minutes at a time its not easy.

The way I think of food is changing. Its on my mind a lot and Ill eat even when Im not hungry. Sometimes I dont even do it consciously- Its just become so ingrained in me, over eating is normal.

At this point I definitely think of myself as a "fat person". You could never mistake me for anything else- My stomach has gotten really big- Big enough that even when I suck it in, its still a big belly. My moobs are also pretty big I think. As I said earlier- They're definitely starting to cause shirts to fit differently.

I like being an obese man. I dont really want to change- But Id like to see what 300lbs is like.

This is so hot. I'd like to be in your shoes.
I'm not a fat person, not even slightly overweight, but it has been on my mind a lot these days.
What would it be like if? you know.
Having to change your clothing every now and then, is that a hard thing to do?
I definitely hope you'll reach your goal and soon know what it is like to be that big.

Scotchbonnet23:

Ravenous15:
This is so hot. I'd like to be in your shoes.
I'm not a fat person, not even slightly overweight, but it has been on my mind a lot these days.
What would it be like if? you know.
Having to change your clothing every now and then, is that a hard thing to do?
I definitely hope you'll reach your goal and soon know what it is like to be that big.

Thanks a lot! Its definitely been a journey. I remember less than a decade ago being in your spot. Now Im the fat person! I dont think I ever really thought Id get here- But it snuck up on me.
3 page 3 of 3   loading