forum  fat experiences

what's it like being fat?2 months

Im over 250, probably close to 260.

One thing Im noticing lately is shirts fit differently. I think the combined issues of my stomach being bigger, and hanging more than it used to, and how big my moobs are its pushing my shirt up, so even shirts that fit me expose my belly if I reach up, or arch my back.

Jeans are also kind of uncomfortable right now because my belly is pushing my pants down. I let it hang over my belt usually but I might have to reconsider this.

My body is slower, and my fat is starting to restrict how I move. Nothing major- But I cant touch my toes easily. Getting socks on is harder and its difficult to do it standing up. I cant wear Large size shirts anymore because my stomach is so big, I wear XL now but Im pretty close to 2XL being comfortable. My pants waist line is 40 inches. Im pretty close to sizing up on those.

My fitness has taken a nose dive. I cant do more than one pushup, situps I cant do much of, and while I can maintain a slow job for 2-3 minutes at a time its not easy.

The way I think of food is changing. Its on my mind a lot and Ill eat even when Im not hungry. Sometimes I dont even do it consciously- Its just become so ingrained in me, over eating is normal.

At this point I definitely think of myself as a "fat person". You could never mistake me for anything else- My stomach has gotten really big- Big enough that even when I suck it in, its still a big belly. My moobs are also pretty big I think. As I said earlier- They're definitely starting to cause shirts to fit differently.

I like being an obese man. I dont really want to change- But Id like to see what 300lbs is like.

what's it like being fat?2 months

Scotchbonnet23:
Im over 250, probably close to 260.

One thing Im noticing lately is shirts fit differently. I think the combined issues of my stomach being bigger, and hanging more than it used to, and how big my moobs are its pushing my shirt up, so even shirts that fit me expose my belly if I reach up, or arch my back.

Jeans are also kind of uncomfortable right now because my belly is pushing my pants down. I let it hang over my belt usually but I might have to reconsider this.

My body is slower, and my fat is starting to restrict how I move. Nothing major- But I cant touch my toes easily. Getting socks on is harder and its difficult to do it standing up. I cant wear Large size shirts anymore because my stomach is so big, I wear XL now but Im pretty close to 2XL being comfortable. My pants waist line is 40 inches. Im pretty close to sizing up on those.

My fitness has taken a nose dive. I cant do more than one pushup, situps I cant do much of, and while I can maintain a slow job for 2-3 minutes at a time its not easy.

The way I think of food is changing. Its on my mind a lot and Ill eat even when Im not hungry. Sometimes I dont even do it consciously- Its just become so ingrained in me, over eating is normal.

At this point I definitely think of myself as a "fat person". You could never mistake me for anything else- My stomach has gotten really big- Big enough that even when I suck it in, its still a big belly. My moobs are also pretty big I think. As I said earlier- They're definitely starting to cause shirts to fit differently.

I like being an obese man. I dont really want to change- But Id like to see what 300lbs is like.

Ravenous15:
This is so hot. I'd like to be in your shoes.
I'm not a fat person, not even slightly overweight, but it has been on my mind a lot these days.
What would it be like if? you know.
Having to change your clothing every now and then, is that a hard thing to do?
I definitely hope you'll reach your goal and soon know what it is like to be that big.

Thanks a lot! Its definitely been a journey. I remember less than a decade ago being in your spot. Now Im the fat person! I dont think I ever really thought Id get here- But it snuck up on me.

what's it like being fat?3 weeks

All of that is arousing,keep on eating well!

what's it like being fat?2 weeks

SHE said her favorite thing about being fat is feeling so soft.

When she lies down, she says it just feels so good. She prefers hard mattresses, or even just the floor, because she's already her own cushion, and a soft bed would just make her sink down so much.

Getting so big actually improved her sleep, because at this point she's so flabby her weight doesn't press down on her, but spreads all around her! She sleeps so soundly now!

what's it like being fat?2 weeks

projectpolemics:
SHE said her favorite thing about being fat is feeling so soft.

When she lies down, she says it just feels so good. She prefers hard mattresses, or even just the floor, because she's already her own cushion, and a soft bed would just make her sink down so much.

Getting so big actually improved her sleep, because at this point she's so flabby her weight doesn't press down on her, but spreads all around her! She sleeps so soundly now!

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase-
You’re made your own bed, now lie on it!

what's it like being fat?1 week

I went from 129 to 295 in about 6 years. Before I became pregnant I started an antidepressant and my new husband was into fast food and eating out. I was around 170 at pregnancy. After I gave birth I continued eating a lot to cope with stress. Baby number 2 is nearly 5 and at 5'3 I am nearly 300lbs. I used to sprint around and move easily. Now my belly is very large and my breathing is heavy whenever I'm moving. My knees hurt. I can't bend down to get things when I'm sitting without exposing back fat rolls. And its very hard to tie my shoes. I wear a lot if comfy stretchy clothes but my pig belly flops up and down as a walk and my love handles push my underwear and leggings down. Its hard to get a long enough shirt to cover my big double belly. The lower slab will hang out. It hangs down just over my thighs. It tugs on my back. In the kitchen I lift my belly up on the counter for relief. My mother in law is very socially inept and makes a lot of comments. I have difficulty using the seat belts in her vehicle. She often jiggles my belly for emphasis on how big I'm getting. My husband is not a feedee I just can't stop the food addiction. But I love my.obesity. my husband is fine with my weight too.

what's it like being fat?5 days

My advice before you start ask yourself: is this what I really want? I'm I financially ready ( lot of food, new clothes. I'm I dependent on a spouse or parents that will cut me off to lose weight?) I'm in a good place? (your not in the military or firefighter that will derail your gaining efforts and possible career) How do I plan to respond when co workers/friends/family start noticing? I'm I ready to embrace life as a fat person ?

fatsteve:
My experience has been a little different. I had a burning desire to be fat. I do not know where it came from. I tried to restist it and for a while I succeeded. I thought that it was a passing phase that came with puberty/ I thought that I had overcome it but it came back stronger and stronger. I knew I had to become fat as I could not live without it. So when I started putting on weight at school, the critical comments may have been intended to hurt but secretly they were an encouragement. I was so happy underneath when someone called me "Fatso". By the time my mum started really to become worried about my weight it was a little late. Certainly family events are when I am most likely to receive comments about how much weight I have put on. This is because relatives have not seen me for a while. Friends, even ones who knew me when I was thin at school, seem to have forgot and think that I was always plump. By the time I started work I was already obese and in most people's minds I was already a "fat person". So becoming much fatter over the years hasn't caused so much comment. Having a compusion to be fat has meant that the other questions californiabay raises were not relevant to me. I had to find the money to eat as much as I could. It was not an optiom not to over-eat. I bought as few clothes as I could because I knew I would grow out of them. I deliberately choose a sedentary job as I knew I would be mordidly obese. I am happiset among people with weight issues. I have embracd the life style that comes with being very fat and the health issues that come with it. For me there are no real cons to being fat.

If you are not sure whether to set out to become fat, you are probably not ready to do so.

Good luck too!

Steve, it is such a turn on to hear about you wanting to be fat and then finally being able to claim it and pile on the pounds! Thank you for sharing your story and your profile pic.

what's it like being fat?5 days

Well.
3 page 3 of 3   loading