Fat experiences

Belly hang for females?

projectpolemics:
Sounds like my wife.

She's still only 260 pounds or so, but she's rather short so that's quite enough fat to completely swallow her panties. Even from the side I can't tell she's wearing underwear since the straps just sink in between her folds of flab.
As she's gotten fatter it's happening when she lies on her side now too- her gut just swells completely over her vagina.

Even completely naked it hardly matters- her pubic mound has gotten so big and swollen it completely covers it up. I can't even find her vagina when she stands up.
Underwear has become something she only wears out of propriety and modesty, just a little triangle of fabric disappearing into all of her flab.

My wife is shorter as well (5' 3"smiley pear shaped with big thighs, fat lower belly with some nice hang and a pudgy pubic mound.....even at 180+ Lbs. when she is naked her big inner thighs squished together at the top rolling off one another with each step and her bulging lower belly hang almost seems to cover up her vagina. With panties on you can still see the small triangle but it slides or rolls down under her heavier belly and that triangle of fabric is becoming less noticeable but still there.

The naked look is where it is at right now with her and all her soft fat coming together to cover up her privates is pretty exciting and a sexy thought.
6 years

Belly hang for females?

You guys sure are lucky !!
6 years