Gaining

With age comes weight and the mom bod

I decided to put this in the weight gain section figuring it fit best.....if not feel free to put it in the right section "moderators".

I have always been attracted to fatter women and girls/women gaining weight but recently I have confirmed that I really like "Mom bod's" or the shape that weight gain manifests itself on 40+ or older women.

It seem's as though in my mind my wife and her figure have changed almost over night. Her once bulging lower belly has now become a much bigger lower belly with an extremely defined crease with a slight apron hugely protruding soft tan flesh hanging belly with a Fupa.... which I can't seem to stop staring at an admiring. When she is naked getting into the shower or trying to stuff it into (her one size fits all....that are much to tight "Hanky Panky" underwear) that cut into her Belly & love handles exposing a massive lower sagging Beautiful soft gut sticking out & such a delectable mound of flesh on each side of her making her look so incredibly wide at her waist. I feel like several years ago I was not as attracted to this look but now it has become my total preference. I mean her lower belly crease is so defined with her big belly protrouding out a good 4+ inches of jiggling/bouncing sexy tan fat.

She walked into our room from her closet after starting to get dressed in just her bra, dress slacks and heels which happen to be her largest pair of slacks buttoned up and asked me a question while I gazed looking at her lower gut stuffed in straining the seams of her slacks, with her above belly squishing out over the waist band a good few inches and a huge mound of love handles spilled out on each side over her slacks looking like she was 8 months pregnant with soft Fat. I barely heard what she was telling me and when she was done she smiled, turned around and walked away and there was her huge butt looking bigger than ever smashed into her slacks swaying back and forth, every step in her 4" heels was with weighty effort which then drew my eyes upward to three rolls on her back.....first her seductive large love handles than my eyes moved up to the middle middle roll above and then next to her bra cutting into the flesh of her back creating some big back Fat just beneath her under arms. All I could think is now that is one beautiful fattened up "WOMAN" in some to tight dress clothes. She then tried to cover up thes three examples of body rolls with a "supposedly looser" turtle neck type sweater that actually still clung to most of these rolls still being exposed just more gracefully. The turtle neck type sweater or "wrapping paper" if you will still revealed this is one sexy "healthy figured" WOMAN that has not been getting cheated at any meals or simply cannot shed any pounds anymore......which all together makes the Mom Bod that much sexier.

I find myself not only second glancing women in public that have this same sort of mature figure and even on line from time to time more so than looking at a younger more juvenile feminine figure.

Has anyone else developed a liking for the Mom bod or Dad bod the same way through there husband or wife or even just as they have gotten older they like this more mature if you will look?
6 years

billedmeup:
I am with you but my idea of the perfect mom bod may be a little slimmer. I am really into it when the slender young thing gets into her late thirties or early forties and the size four dresses give way to sixes, eights and tens. Then she "gives up" and even the tens and twelves are busting at the seams.

Yes....climbing the ladder of dress sizes ....very sexy!
6 years

No question I love it too. Seeing women fill out over time, bellies becoming bigger, their thighs and arms growing fatter is a real turn-on for me. There is something very sexy about mothers growing fatter as they continue to have children. So yes the "Mom body" is very appealing to this FA.
6 years

Love your explanation above. Such a turn-on to read. You are living the life many of us FA's dream of, especially this one. Growing fat together is so wonderful!
6 years

It's important that women who acquire a "mom bod" understand that for a LOT of us guys, the "mom bod" is MUCH more attractive and sexy than the fit and trim body of their youth. Voluptuous curves and pliable rolls are much more appealing to many of us men than abs of steel and hard, inflexible muscles!!
6 years

voluptuouslover:
I decided to put this in the weight gain section figuring it fit best.....if not feel free to put it in the right section "moderators".

I have always been attracted to fatter women and girls/women gaining weight but recently I have confirmed that I really like "Mom bod's" or the shape that weight gain manifests itself on 40+ or older women.

It seem's as though in my mind my wife and her figure have changed almost over night. Her once bulging lower belly has now become a much bigger lower belly with an extremely defined crease with a slight apron hugely protruding soft tan flesh hanging belly with a Fupa.... which I can't seem to stop staring at an admiring. When she is naked getting into the shower or trying to stuff it into (her one size fits all....that are much to tight "Hanky Panky" underwear) that cut into her Belly & love handles exposing a massive lower sagging Beautiful soft gut sticking out & such a delectable mound of flesh on each side of her making her look so incredibly wide at her waist. I feel like several years ago I was not as attracted to this look but now it has become my total preference. I mean her lower belly crease is so defined with her big belly protrouding out a good 4+ inches of jiggling/bouncing sexy tan fat.

She walked into our room from her closet after starting to get dressed in just her bra, dress slacks and heels which happen to be her largest pair of slacks buttoned up and asked me a question while I gazed looking at her lower gut stuffed in straining the seams of her slacks, with her above belly squishing out over the waist band a good few inches and a huge mound of love handles spilled out on each side over her slacks looking like she was 8 months pregnant with soft Fat. I barely heard what she was telling me and when she was done she smiled, turned around and walked away and there was her huge butt looking bigger than ever smashed into her slacks swaying back and forth, every step in her 4" heels was with weighty effort which then drew my eyes upward to three rolls on her back.....first her seductive large love handles than my eyes moved up to the middle middle roll above and then next to her bra cutting into the flesh of her back creating some big back Fat just beneath her under arms. All I could think is now that is one beautiful fattened up "WOMAN" in some to tight dress clothes. She then tried to cover up thes three examples of body rolls with a "supposedly looser" turtle neck type sweater that actually still clung to most of these rolls still being exposed just more gracefully. The turtle neck type sweater or "wrapping paper" if you will still revealed this is one sexy "healthy figured" WOMAN that has not been getting cheated at any meals or simply cannot shed any pounds anymore......which all together makes the Mom Bod that much sexier.

I find myself not only second glancing women in public that have this same sort of mature figure and even on line from time to time more so than looking at a younger more juvenile feminine figure.

Has anyone else developed a liking for the Mom bod or Dad bod the same way through there husband or wife or even just as they have gotten older they like this more mature if you will look?

oh that was so excellently described of you ;-) very sexy
and yes maybe a little lol i would more say my range from fit to chubby for myself and a possible gf has gotten a little wider :-)
6 years