Submission and domination

Belly bondage

Intrigued, could you elaborate?
6 years

Belly bondage

Most be the pictures that I have seen with belts , where they are secured tightly around the belly. I have seen the pics but I was unsure WHY they were doing it?

Maybe someone can enlighten me???

I just thought it was someone trying for a double belly.
6 years

Belly bondage

boundandfeed:
Most be the pictures that I have seen with belts , where they are secured tightly around the belly. I have seen the pics but I was unsure WHY they were doing it?

Maybe someone can enlighten me???

I just thought it was someone trying for a double belly.

Rayne:
Bondage is a BDSM kink. It's the loss of control for most people when being tied up, but in this case I think they like the tightness around their very wide and soft frame. It's also a form of restraint. And I like seeing the extra weight spill out over the belt. It just looks hot to me.

I prefer ropes over belts tho. And not just in one place. I like it when people get creative with it.

So you prefer a body harness (which the last time that was done to me was at a workshop held in a Domme's house.). When your a submissive you do not have a choice (unless you use a safe word) but to be the next volenteer/ victum.

Thinking back, I do recall a few of the plumper female subs with fat spilling out around ropes.
6 years

Belly bondage

Rayne:
Are there any people who like doing doing some belly bondage on themselves?
Because you can send me pictures of that any time.
The tighter, the weirder, the better.

Or am I the only one who's into this.

haha well no i did this even ad a child with lotscof eater lol
6 years

Belly bondage

I'm really excited to get to do this. Something about fat spilling between ropes is just incredible to think about.
6 years

Belly bondage

MuscledDude:
belly bondage is use of belts/ropes to accentuate the positive gains and see fat pouring over tight belts. Would luv to bind someone like that and use handcuffs to secure hands and then force feed my willing feedee

This is just so hot.
6 years

Belly bondage

If anyone wanted to do that to me, I'd be all up for it
6 years

Belly bondage

MuscledDude:
belly bondage is use of belts/ropes to accentuate the positive gains and see fat pouring over tight belts. Would luv to bind someone like that and use handcuffs to secure hands and then force feed my willing feedee

Rayne:
I still prefer ropes smiley

Idk- I love handcuffs on chubby wrists- not sure about the belly ropes, that's the area I want to play with. But I can see it looking really hot if the rope is tight and makes the fat squeeze to either side.
6 years