forum  fat experiences

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?9 months

I've broken loads of stuff I've broken 7 of the nine chairs for my parents dinning table and 2 beds and I smashed some tiles when I fell in my kitchen when wearing high heels I'd love to hear your experiences ?smiley

A few garden chairs, my old bed & if it counts 2 sofas because the springs became worn out

I've broken 3 rolling stools 2 white back yard chairs and 2 porcelain toilet seats.

I broke my bed once, I climbed onto it and I heard something snap and then the middle caved in smiley I've also broken a few chairs and I broke a kids arm once. Jk. Xd

Demolished the bed last night when Mrs Hardy decided it was time for a passionate cowgirl ride... I guess our combined almost 600 lbs was too much for it 😂

On my own the list isn't that long yet. A bunch of garden chairs, office chairs and toilet seats have passed under the weight of my fat ass.

lizzielollipop:
I broke my bed once, I climbed onto it and I heard something snap and then the middle caved in smiley I've also broken a few chairs and I broke a kids arm once. Jk. Xd

I always had that fantasy that my gf is so heavy that she comes to bed and happens what you describe above.
And I have damaged a couple of beds (two with the same gf). The first one we were doing it standing (her weight being around 120 kg) and once finished I dropped her in the bed. She landed and next think we knew was (unfortunately just one) slat under the bed giving way. A month later on hotel we broke a spring on cowgirl ride as I was pushing her up and down.

Finally the screws on a wooden leg become loose with another female friend on a similar position. But still looking for the truly large female friend to break the bed as you describe

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?7 months

Double bellied bitch:
I've broken loads of stuff I've broken 7 of the nine chairs for my parents dinning table and 2 beds and I smashed some tiles when I fell in my kitchen when wearing high heels I'd love to hear your experiences ?smiley

Five chairs - so far. 😎

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?6 months

3 stools, 4 chairs, 1 bed and 1 recliner

3 normal chairs, 4 folding chairs, 2 camp chairs including one high capacity one, 4 rolling office chairs, a bed, a futon, a recliner, a set of 3 stairs, a loveseat and 4 couches. Damn I've broken a lot, though I wasn't alone on the loveseat or sofas.

When my husband and boss was feeding me at work I didn't quite realise just how much of a piggy I was. I knew I was putting weight on but I never really felt fat until I sat down in my office chair and heard a crack. I didn't totally break it but the plastic cracked. My ass had gotten too fat for it smiley 70lbs later and here I am as a true fat girl.
1 page 1 of 2   loading