forum  fat experiences

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?6 months

Moreplease:
When my husband and boss was feeding me at work I didn't quite realise just how much of a piggy I was. I knew I was putting weight on but I never really felt fat until I sat down in my office chair and heard a crack. I didn't totally break it but the plastic cracked. My ass had gotten too fat for it smiley 70lbs later and here I am as a true fat girl.

All of this above is so sexy.

As a guy i felt the same first time I started gaining.....I was almost in denial and didn't even realize it at all. This happened another time as well didn't even realize I put on a good amount of weight until it was 20-25 Lbs.

Cheaper furniture at higher weights is a no no. I never thought I would get to the point where this would be a concern....but when I was intentionally gaining and got up to 260 Lbs. I watched every chair I sat in...The only chair that I broke my office chair....when I got my new one early on I would make it crack as if was going to break but never did. Those plastic formed out door furniture chairs ....even when I was 220 Lbs. they would bend and collapse if I moved around in them.

If you gathered all of the furniture I have broken in one place, it probably would not fit in the average suburban American front yard. I have broken every bed I have owned as an adult. I have had my current bed for less than a year, and it's already badly damaged, even though I only weigh 220 lbs now. I broke all 4 of my original kitchen chairs, at least one of my mom's kitchen chairs, my grandmother's toilet, and a camera tripod.

Farleysmom:
If you gathered all of the furniture I have broken in one place, it probably would not fit in the average suburban American front yard. I have broken every bed I have owned as an adult. I have had my current bed for less than a year, and it's already badly damaged, even though I only weigh 220 lbs now. I broke all 4 of my original kitchen chairs, at least one of my mom's kitchen chairs, my grandmother's toilet, and a camera tripod.

Wow...you are furnitures worst night mare. I can't believe at 220 Lbs. you are breaking beds, chairs etc. a feverish pace.

I can only imagine if you were 300 Lbs. look out....where would you sit or sleep? Crazy thought huh?

A toilet and an office chair.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?5 months

I completely shattered my parents' garden bench the other week - it just disintegrated beneath me.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?5 months

Destroyed a lawn chair at a Air BNB.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?4 months

Broke the scale at the fitness center in a hotel, twice. Went to the front desk to complain that the scale didn't work. The guy came to take a look at it. Looks at the scale, looks at me, looks at the scale again, then back at me... conversation goes something like this :

"how much do you weigh sir?"

"bout 300 last I checked, probably more now!"

"you see the maximum on the scale is 250, that's why it doesn't work, you broke it."

"oh, sorry. Will you guys have a new one with a higher capacity before I checkout in 2 days? I'm really curious about my weight"

"we will order a new scale for the fitness center, it will be here tomorrow"

Next day I go to the fitness center, there's a new scale, its limit is 330lbs, I stepped on it and it broke. I didn't complain that time.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?4 months

I broke a step stool a few weeks ago. But that's it I am not fat enough I guess.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?3 months

Two desk chairs
2 page 2 of 2   loading