forum  fat experiences

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?1 month

3 normal chairs, 4 folding chairs, 2 camp chairs including one high capacity one, 4 rolling office chairs, a bed, a futon, a recliner, a set of 3 stairs, a loveseat and 4 couches. Damn I've broken a lot, though I wasn't alone on the loveseat or sofas.

just a folding party chair ): and it was mainly that one of the legs was already cracked. but it felt so good to know that i will be doing it by pure weight alone eventually. sadly im only 240 lbs....

When my husband and boss was feeding me at work I didn't quite realise just how much of a piggy I was. I knew I was putting weight on but I never really felt fat until I sat down in my office chair and heard a crack. I didn't totally break it but the plastic cracked. My ass had gotten too fat for it smiley 70lbs later and here I am as a true fat girl.

Moreplease:
When my husband and boss was feeding me at work I didn't quite realise just how much of a piggy I was. I knew I was putting weight on but I never really felt fat until I sat down in my office chair and heard a crack. I didn't totally break it but the plastic cracked. My ass had gotten too fat for it smiley 70lbs later and here I am as a true fat girl.

All of this above is so sexy.

As a guy i felt the same first time I started gaining.....I was almost in denial and didn't even realize it at all. This happened another time as well didn't even realize I put on a good amount of weight until it was 20-25 Lbs.

Cheaper furniture at higher weights is a no no. I never thought I would get to the point where this would be a concern....but when I was intentionally gaining and got up to 260 Lbs. I watched every chair I sat in...The only chair that I broke my office chair....when I got my new one early on I would make it crack as if was going to break but never did. Those plastic formed out door furniture chairs ....even when I was 220 Lbs. they would bend and collapse if I moved around in them.

If you gathered all of the furniture I have broken in one place, it probably would not fit in the average suburban American front yard. I have broken every bed I have owned as an adult. I have had my current bed for less than a year, and it's already badly damaged, even though I only weigh 220 lbs now. I broke all 4 of my original kitchen chairs, at least one of my mom's kitchen chairs, my grandmother's toilet, and a camera tripod.

Farleysmom:
If you gathered all of the furniture I have broken in one place, it probably would not fit in the average suburban American front yard. I have broken every bed I have owned as an adult. I have had my current bed for less than a year, and it's already badly damaged, even though I only weigh 220 lbs now. I broke all 4 of my original kitchen chairs, at least one of my mom's kitchen chairs, my grandmother's toilet, and a camera tripod.

Wow...you are furnitures worst night mare. I can't believe at 220 Lbs. you are breaking beds, chairs etc. a feverish pace.

I can only imagine if you were 300 Lbs. look out....where would you sit or sleep? Crazy thought huh?

A toilet and an office chair.

Fatter man:
A toilet and an office chair.

The toilet is impressive. Was it the bowl or seat? I've broken a toilet seat before...slowly....over time. Idk how with my weight XD (tiny)

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?2 weeks

I completely shattered my parents' garden bench the other week - it just disintegrated beneath me.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?2 weeks

Destroyed a lawn chair at a Air BNB.
2 page 2 of 2   loading