forum  fat experiences

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?3 months

Yesterday I went to sit on a bit of timber that used to hold me. I did not even put all of my weight on it and it snapped in half and 2day I broke 2 legs on a saw horse while sitting on it.

xFreya:
A week ago I cracked my toilet lid and it snapped in half, does that count? I also broke a table when I climbed onto it to reach something (don't ask me why I thought that was smart)

All of those feats at 230lbs only??

Wow.

My desk chair is in the process of breaking. It's been creaking and groaning for quite a while. Then a fastener popped off last week and now I have to be very careful how I sit, or the groaning becomes truly alarming! I hope it holds out until I can afford a reinforced chair.

Such a hot read.

I broke my bed slats a little while ago, sat down on them and felt myself suddenly drop down as they snapped underneath my weight.

Same thing happened with my couch a month ago, the middle section is now busted completely and I'm basically sitting on the floor now.

I've also broken a couple of dining table chairs and a stool.

Despite not gaining much weight myself, I am still a pretty big guy overall. My computer chairs are my enemy- I've destroyed two, and I can see the metal on number three buckling and feel it getting lopsided.

My much fatter wife, on the other hand, avoids these problems by just sitting on the floor at home. She's got enough body cushioning to keep her comfortable without furniture!

i was in bed with a date one nite, oops! the bed kinda collapsed. o well...

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?2 months

I broke a stool & chair in the past year as i'm at my biggest toilet seat also creakes quite a bit.

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?2 weeks

xFreya:
A week ago I cracked my toilet lid and it snapped in half, does that count? I also broke a table when I climbed onto it to reach something (don't ask me why I thought that was smart)

How did u crack the toilet seat in half ? 😍

how many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?2 days

I have cracked numerous toilet seats leaning to one side or the other. And broken at least a 1/2 dozen chairs, the most recent being a dinner party at a friends house when I stood up and the chair arm fell off since I put way to much pressure on it while sitting. I have also had a couple of experiences where the chair comes up with me when I stand because I was so tightly wedged into it. I must admit all of these experiences turn me on somewhat which is kind of kinky.
3 page 3 of 3   loading