forum  extreme obesity

belly envy1 month

I have a good friend that is easily pushing 380- 400lbs, she has a big bubble butt, super thick dimpled thighs, and the best belly I've seen in a long time! I find myself scaring at her body wishing that mine was as flabby and voluptuous as hers, and wondering how amazing it must feel to be that big. She has the most envious double belly, the bottom half hangs to mid thigh, and the top is flabby and folds over her deeeeep belly button and is hanging over the bottom half like its hoping to catch up to the bottom belly some day. She wears the tightest clothes all the time, she tucks the low hanging bottom belly into her pants and the top belly generously folds over her waist band. None of her shirts are long enough so her top belly isconstantly hanging out of the bottom of her shirt. She gave up fighting her shirt a long time ago so she just lets them ride up her big,soft, jiggily belly. Her big belly and her confidence (its probably more like laziness, but you know...haha) to proudly let it hang on its own free will in public, is serious goals for me! I just want to rub it and jiggle it in all its very low hanging flabbiness every time im with her! I only hope my belly looks that amazing when i reach her weight!

Does anybody else find themselves having serious belly envy of people they know?

belly envy1 month

Do you find your self getting hungry when you get filled with jealously and envy? She is a good role model for you give into these feelings relish in them they feel good for a reason smiley