General

Skinny women

Just curious if anyone has noticed a trend of skinny women posting on here with no intention to gain weight? Something that seems to be on the rise and i don't really get it. Anyone else notice it? or care to shed some light on it?
6 years

Skinny women

I find the idea of a skinny woman who is secretly fascinated with fat to the point that she is unable to resist coming here, really very hot.
6 years

Skinny women

Yah, I agree with Rayne and hopefulfa man. I’m a feeder, I write and draw in the genre, but I would have serious hesitancy about making my partner fat. I am a Fantasy Feeder. lol. Being a Fantasy Feedee is perfectly natural, respectable, and attractive. Fucking hot to me, actually. And to question anyone’s validity in being on a site designed for Size Acceptance and having ‘Fantasy’ in the name, much less to being the size they are and/or choose to be, is to ask to be made an example of. You is flame-bait son.
6 years

Skinny women

tinygainer1821:
Some are feeders. N how do u know some arent intending on gaining? (Unless specified in profile)

Im thin to average rn but working on gaining. I dont feel i should have to wait till im bigger to post. I like sharing my progress from thin to my goal of being fatter. *Shrug*

I happen to think your beautiful and love the beginning of a journey just as much as enjoying the end result of one...If you would like someone to talk to id love to hear more about you...keep up the hard work smiley
6 years

Skinny women

Many of them are fake. They are from other countries who are spamming all of the dating sites, and they do not realize (or care) that this is a fat positive site.
6 years

Skinny women

CallBR549:
He was respectful and questioning. It should not be a problem.

He did not say anything bad.

He just said he did not "get it" and wondered if it was something new.

And everyone took the time to explain. Life is good! smiley

Hmm, fair point I s'pose, just sounded to me like there was a dissatisfied tone implied. I can be wrong. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Still, internet being internet and all... it sounds vaguely like flame bait. But, OP: I did mean to be pointed, but I didn't mean to be rude, and I apologize if I came off that way.
6 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:
Just curious if anyone has noticed a trend of skinny women posting on here with no intention to gain weight? Something that seems to be on the rise and i don't really get it. Anyone else notice it? or care to shed some light on it?

If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be. Took me 4 years of Casually being interested in weight gain / casual member until I ballooned up one month and never tried losing it.
6 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:

shesgonnabehuge:
If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be. Took me 4 years of Casually being interested in weight gain / casual member until I ballooned up one month and never tried losing it.

Rayne:
Or they're FA's, like me smiley
Not all skinny people on here will end up fat.

I thought that went without saying. A lot of people on here mention having an interest in weight gain but remain as browsers or visit the site occasionally with no interaction or who start with the intention of gaining and opt out immidiately / I think that is what OP is referring to..
6 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:

shesgonnabehuge:

Rayne:
Or they're FA's, like me smiley
Not all skinny people on here will end up fat.

shesgonnabehuge:
I thought that went without saying. A lot of people on here mention having an interest in weight gain but remain as browsers or visit the site occasionally with no interaction or who start with the intention of gaining and opt out immidiately / I think that is what OP is referring to..

Rayne:
"If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be."
Apparently it doesn't go without saying smiley

Oh geese, a bit picky are we? Lol, considering the title of the website and homepage literally entails weight gain and bbw/bhm's.. Fat admiration is obviously integral.
6 years

Skinny women

johnxyz:
Many of them are fake. They are from other countries who are spamming all of the dating sites, and they do not realize (or care) that this is a fat positive site.

This pretty much. There's been a lot of fake female feeders popping up usually called Goddess or Mistress or Queen using model photos or sexy-posing profile photos who try to lure in men to pay for membership to another site right away. They're all from the Philippines, though they usually pretend to be from another country. They tend to follow a similar behavioural and posting pattern that sets them apart from real female feeders though.

They do get banned each time but they just keep popping up over and over, which is why you keep seeing them join up and why it seems like there's a sudden flood of 'skinny women' - it's because they're making new scammer accounts to replace the freshly banned ones. I suspect many of them aren't women at all.
6 years
12   loading