Gaining

Should i just go for it and gain weight ? and look for sum advice

ribboydoom:
a part of wants to do it but a part of me stop's me so i want to hear from people that who were conflicted just like i am. And i want to know what it felt like when they did decided to pack on the pounds ?Advice on this will help me to make my decision on about gaining weight

I've gone from thin to obese--gaining about 100 lbs total from my lowest to highest adult weight. The fattening process feels pretty amazing in the long run, but it takes time, patience, and firm dedication--particularly if you're starting out at or close to a normal weight.
I feel my stomach now and it's just a huge, round, soft, squishy, jiggly blob of fat. I used to have abs! But getting fat is not without consequence...

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. You get hungrier because you need more calories just to sustain your weight. Fattening foods can become an addiction--which is part of the turn-on for me (lack of control)--but also probably not "the healthiest."
Also, when you get so fat your mobility starts to be affected, exercise becomes more difficult and more undesirable, so you do less of it--and you get fatter. The point being that after you gain a certain amount of weight, it's unlikely you'll be able to go back to your starting weight.

You can always try a "test gain" of say, 10-20 lbs, and see how you feel. If you decide to gain, just be aware that the *reality* of being obese is different from the *idea*.
I love being fat, but there are rare times when I wish I could go back to being thin--which ain't gonna happen at this point. smiley
6 years

ribboydoom:
a part of wants to do it but a part of me stop's me so i want to hear from people that who were conflicted just like i am. And i want to know what it felt like when they did decided to pack on the pounds ?Advice on this will help me to make my decision on about gaining weight

Frogman:

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. You get hungrier because you need more calories just to sustain your weight. Fattening foods can become an addiction--which is part of the turn-on for me (lack of control)--but also probably not "the healthiest."

And I think also the fatter you get, the fatter you want to get. I know I do.

I love being fat, but there are rare times when I wish I could go back to being thin--which ain't gonna happen at this point. smiley

Same here.
6 years

ribboydoom:

I've been conflicted at times too. I think most people are. Try a test gain, you can always lose it if it's not for you.

I was always into dieting and exercising but now I love getting fat and have no intention of losing. Rather, I'm trying to gain a lot more.

I think you'll hear the same thing from a lot of people.
6 years

I'm in this boat right now myself. I'm already decently heavy at 292 pounds, but I fantasize relentlessly about being 400 pounds. What holds me back are health issues and the dreaded "talks" from family members. I feel like I'd finally feel free and happy if I just went for it, but it's definitely a lot to expect others to accept. Perhaps I'll also try this "test gain" and at least bring myself above 300! :-p
6 years

sapphiresky86:
I'm in this boat right now myself. I'm already decently heavy at 292 pounds, but I fantasize relentlessly about being 400 pounds. What holds me back are health issues and the dreaded "talks" from family members. I feel like I'd finally feel free and happy if I just went for it, but it's definitely a lot to expect others to accept. Perhaps I'll also try this "test gain" and at least bring myself above 300! :-p

You always have to consider the health aspects of gaining like that but it is no different than what should be happening now already. But I wouldn't let other people's comments hold you back. If you want to gain, you should gain.
6 years