Gaining

The quickest​ way to fatten up?

Fat kid:
Just wondering could anyone tell me thanks 🏮.

Well not to be sarcastic, but getting married is the fastest way to gain weight. Really I'm not kidding.
7 years

Fat kid:

Well not to be sarcastic, but getting married is the fastest way to gain weight. Really I'm not kidding.
7 years

Fat kid:

fanedfox:
You're absolutely right!!
7 years

Finally Fat:
Cook with butter and cream.
Eat with purpose.
Snack on cake, pie, cookies.
Sit, rest and eat while doing so.

I agree with this definitely....in fact in another post they mentioned high fattening things really helped them gain a lot.

This is so true in my wife's case.... Since I started cooking for my wife....I have been using extra Olive oil, Heavy cream and butter in cooking as well as adding heavy cream to her coffee....she has not only boosted her calorie intake from what she used to have daily but also she has formed a lot of soft fluffy fat in areas that is very noticeable where she didn't have as much before. Her lower belly and Fupa have blown up with soft squishy Fat as well as adding a layer to her hips, love handles, ass and thighs. A while ago she seemed to gain in her belly but not be adding any fat to her thighs, ass.....and she especially never ever had so much luscious very low belly Fat or fluffy Fupa. Now when she stuffs her lower belly in her jeans and you can see all her fluffy fat stuffed in and jutting outward along with her fat Fupa and huge inner thighs packed in looking so juicy....she is a Beautiful Fatty waiting to get Fatter and Fatter. She always snarfs down the meals I make her saying how great and tasty they are as I imagine how she just ate more than 2500 calories for that meal along with many more fattening calories with her ben n jerrys ice cream to follow. I am going to start cooking an extra day or so per week from my normal 1-2 days just to see what effects that will have on her sexy growing figure.

Also, Like I have realized with myself and Heavy cream it seems when I have not cooked for her in a given week she still seems to be inflating and getting larger and softer....with the so called delayed effect of the Heavy cream. We went away for vacation for 7 days in which I didn't cook for her and I could have sworn when we got back she was bigger and softer along with struggling to fit in a few items of clothing.
6 years

Try this:
1. Choose any high calorie foods you like.
2. Eat until you can't eat any more.
3. Repeat.
6 years