forum  events

birmingham summer meet, 15th july4 months

We have discovered an amazing pub garden in Birmingham City Centre, so we thought it would be nice to get everyone together for an afternoon in the sunshine. Final details are to be confirmed but event up so people can start to make plans.

There is a Travelodge on Broad Street, just a couple of doors down from Wetherspoons if people are looking to stay over, we can always make it a late one if people are interested!

More than likely a 1pm ish start at the Figure of 8 Wetherspoons and then a night out, if people fancy it!

As ever, there is a KIK group so if you would like to be added and chat to people before hand, let me know.

Feel free to PM with any questions, hope to see you all there!

Debz xx

birmingham summer meet, 15th july4 months

Midlands Massive:
We have discovered an amazing pub garden in Birmingham City Centre, so we thought it would be nice to get everyone together for an afternoon in the sunshine. Final details are to be confirmed but event up so people can start to make plans.

There is a Travelodge on Broad Street, just a couple of doors down from Wetherspoons if people are looking to stay over, we can always make it a late one if people are interested!

More than likely a 1pm ish start at the Figure of 8 Wetherspoons and then a night out, if people fancy it!

As ever, there is a KIK group so if you would like to be added and chat to people before hand, let me know.

Debz xx

I will probably attend this one, if I remember!

birmingham summer meet, 15th july1 month

I'm actually away this weekend, but would have loved to have come along. How regularly do you try to coordinate meet-ups in different cities?

birmingham summer meet, 15th july2 weeks

Midlands Massive:

Debz xx