forum  weightgain

anyone else taking summer clothes out of storage and finding they don't fit?2 months

A lot of my shirts are stretching across my back and when I sit down, the buttons are gapping. Maybe one out of a half dozen pairs of shorts fit now.

anyone else taking summer clothes out of storage and finding they don't fit?2 months

Mine don't fit the other way. Last year at this time size 16 now size 10.

Yes yes yes yes yes!
This was my first winter/fall of significant intentional gain and it is the most amazing feeling. My favorite t-shirts from last summer are all tight around my gut, and my belly spills over the waistband of any shorts I put on.
It's also helped me appreciate other parts of my fat. For instance I've grown appreciation for my softening thighs upon realizing how squeezed they are by my shorts.
And all of this is causing people to notice my gain more as well, which is always a perk ;P

Yes!! I intentionally bought oversized summer clothes last year and now I'm so squeezed into them I can't even really wear them out of the house lol

That's the situation around here!

Some of my size 26/28 tops are getting small on me now. Next size up is a 30/32 top. Size 24W jeans are getting snug. Moving up to a size 26W. Time for an upgrade.

chubbydiva:
Some of my size 26/28 tops are getting small on me now. Next size up is a 30/32 top. Size 24W jeans are getting snug. Moving up to a size 26W. Time for an upgrade.

Especially my jeans (46 inch) are that tight now, that they don't fit around my belly any longer, have to wear them under my belly now smiley

Oh yeah. Most of my shirts were short sleeved with buttons. I have a pile of clothes that's slowly getting bigger as I find more and more that don't fit.

It happens every year. My 17 and 17 1/2 , and XL shirts, and 42s shorts are snug. I'm ready for 18s and 44s. It makes me happy. Maybe next summer my pants will be 46s. smiley

I would have worded the question the other way round. That is: how many clothes that you wore last summer that you can still wear now? In my case not many.
1 page 1 of 2   loading