Gaining

Cheese weight gain

Is using cheese a good way to pack on the pounds because I cannot find anything about it and I am hoping that someone can shed some light on the topic.
6 years

Cheese weight gain

Thanks for all of the advice
6 years

Cheese weight gain

Jex919:
I actually used cheese to drop weight while on a ketogenic diet. It typically has a good amount of fat, but tends to be lower on the carbohydrate count. Believe it or not, I used heavy cream to lose weight, too - I'd add it to my coffee and people would shake their heads thinking that it was the worst diet item (not knowing that it is also great on low carb count).

You would benefit the best from cheese if you pair it with high carb complimentary foods - like pasta or bread. This is what makes pizza or fettucini alfredo such a great gaining food - you get increases in both fat AND carbs.

I'm not a dietician, though - others on here might have other info for you. Good luck with the gain!

I can see it now... "yes feedee, the heavy cream is dietary, you want gain from it" Evil Laugh...

Alright, now we need the artist(s) to draw it. smiley
6 years

Cheese weight gain

Cheesecake would probably work better than cheese.
6 years

Cheese weight gain

Farleysmom:
Cheesecake would probably work better than cheese.

The only problem that I have with cheesecake, is one piece is never enough, and I end up eating the whole thing.
6 years