forum  lifestyle tips

feeder girl needs tips!3 months

Hello! I am a female feeder, but I am very bad at teasing. I know a lot of feedees LOVE to be teased, and I just don't have that imagiantion or I am not sure how to tease them. I need tips haha
Please help me! I want to be a good feeder for my feedee (:

Just dwell on how fat your lover is becoming or is. Nothing better than hearing every detail about one's fat. Enjoy every aspect of their fatness and talk about it.

"Teasing" shouldn't be insultry of the other's fatness. It's the frank acknowledgement of and enjoyment of their fat that is so enjoyable to hear.

"You're so fat now, I love it!" "Boy are you showing your rolls tonight. Want some dessert?" "Yes, your ass looks big in those. You're getting so fat!"

The examples above are best whispered in a fatty's ear while you fondle and play with their chub. Any feedee will go all squishy hearing and feeling this.

Oh, and you fatten along too. "Look how fat I'm getting feeding you!" "We're such fatties!"

Music.

Finally Fat:
Just dwell on how fat your lover is becoming or is. Nothing better than hearing every detail about one's fat. Enjoy every aspect of their fatness and talk about it.

"Teasing" shouldn't be insultry of the other's fatness. It's the frank acknowledgement of and enjoyment of their fat that is so enjoyable to hear.

"You're so fat now, I love it!" "Boy are you showing your rolls tonight. Want some dessert?" "Yes, your ass looks big in those. You're getting so fat!"

The examples above are best whispered in a fatty's ear while you fondle and play with their chub. Any feedee will go all squishy hearing and feeling this.

Oh, and you fatten along too. "Look how fat I'm getting feeding you!" "We're such fatties!"

Music.

I don't fatten along too. I am strictyly a feeder, a 100% feeder. Respect that.
But thanks for the other advices.

I had this same issue with a feedee I was seeing a while ago. She absolutely LOVED to be teased about how fat and greedy she was, but it was something I hadn't done before and wasn't really confident in it. Really the best advice I can give is, and I know this sounds cliche, is practice. I know the first few times I tried I thought I sounded absolutely ridiculous but as you do it more, it comes more natural. You just need to get past that first hump and it can start to come pretty naturally, at least it did in my experience.

Bigbellylover97:
I don't fatten along too. I am strictyly a feeder, a 100% feeder. Respect that.
But thanks for the other advices.

Sure. You're welcome.

What is it about fat that you don't like?

Bigbellylover97:
Hello! I am a female feeder, but I am very bad at teasing. I know a lot of feedees LOVE to be teased, and I just don't have that imagiantion or I am not sure how to tease them. I need tips haha
Please help me! I want to be a good feeder for my feedee (:

well you could ask me i bet i can give you some excellent teasing hints ;-)
as i love teasing sooooo much