forum  stuffing

five guys experience.9 months

so...

a few days ago, my bf and i went into a five guys, sort of randomly, and walked up to the counter... on the way, my bf said to me "you wanna try something"...

so tentatively i said "sure?"

so he ended up ordering me a bacon cheese burger (the "normal" type with the two patties, not the "little" burger) and a large fries... which are freaking gigantic btw.

and we sit down, and he says to me "well... id like ot see if you can finish this all, by the time we leave, but take as much time as you want, and as many refills of drink as you need"

so about an hour later, 4 refills, i pretty much finished it all (he had a few chips and his own burger) was pretty difficult, mainly the chips/fries.

felt ridiculously full after, like overly full, past the point of "this tastes good" , so was an odd feeling.

also the fact i did it "in public" felt fairly dramatic and new.

any commentary (other than "nice/hot/well done" is very welcome...

hey,

thanks for replying :-)

it was def both, kinda felt bad at the end, as i felt SO full, like if i had stopped a lil before, would have felt less sick after.

but also was a bit of a rush to eat all that infront of people (though obviously, people probably didnt even notice, but its always something you kinda think about)

It's in the watching you consume all those calories, knowing a few more lovely fat cells are being added to the wonderfully thrilling corpulence you already possess, that really heightens the excitement of the experience for those of us who have this interest, don't you think?

Jex919:
I can understand that it would feel strange to be conflicted physically and emotionally. It feels great to indulge in a kink, especially in public - but if you felt sick to your stomach then it's a bit of a mood killer.

If you liked the idea of eating a lot but don't want the physical discomfort, go for a slightly blander food next time. I bet those fries sat heavy - I've had them and they're amazing, but they do hit ya hard after a few handfuls. Try something like bagels, or steamed rice. Both of those can really fill you up without killing your stomach (if you pace yourself).

Do you see yourself trying again soon?[/quote]

i think it was mainly the amount, not the flavour... if anything im doing it because its enjoyable to splurge on enjoyable foods. rather than bland ones. if that makes sense. its not about eating so much that i cant move, its about kinda letting go and having something that tastes good, but is bad for you.

There's something quite exhilarating about a fat girl stuffing herself with the public looking on in jaw-dropping amazement. I'm sure you were blown away by the experience!

I loved reading about your 5 guys experience and glad you managed to finish it all! Have you been back? When my wife and I visited 5 Guys for the first time, I seemed to remember us not realising that the standard burger was a double but wife still managed hers along with a decent amount of fries and a milkshake.

five guys experience.8 months

bagwell:
I loved reading about your 5 guys experience and glad you managed to finish it all! Have you been back? When my wife and I visited 5 Guys for the first time, I seemed to remember us not realising that the standard burger was a double but wife still managed hers along with a decent amount of fries and a milkshake.

we havent yet... we were goign to randomly last night, but it was nearly midnight and was kinda closing. so didnt go in.