Fat experiences

Fit to fat transformation

Did anyone here start his journey as a thin, and become fat? If so, how it was, how did you manage to balloon up and what advices can you share for a thin person who is trying very hard to gain weight?
6 years

IFYF:
Start playing with feeders, they make over eating such a sensual, addictive experience.
well, i assumed so, but this is very general advice, thanx for the answer, though.
6 years

I started thin and fit and am now obese and out of shape. I am 6'1" and went from 170 to 250 in two rapid bursts. I used to be starving all the time so I just let go and ate all I wanted at first and put on 40 lbs. Then I gained another 40 lbs in a few months on purpose by eating all day and stuffing constantly... burritos, burgers, shakes, cookies, ice cream (lots), pizza...
6 years

Joned78:
In September 2015 I ran a half marathon in 2 hours. May 2017 I am 305 lbs and have a huge sagging belly. Just stopped training and ate nice tastey food. Now just walking makes me pant a little

I would say this takes the Cake in this thread...(Pun intended).
6 years

There was a time almost 25 years ago when I dieted and exercised myself down to 137 lbs from about 160, and down to a 31-32" waist. I'm 5' 5".

I started lifting weights and got beefier. I stopped serious lifting a few years ago due to some (non-gym) injuries, and getting tired of watching my diet and pushing.

So now I'm at 223, hoping to get to about 250, 265, or even 280 and a 44-46" waist. The idea of getting really fat and taking myself to where I've never been before is exciting.
6 years

BigGirlsDontCry:
I have a hook-up who, when we get together from time to time, stuffs me. Again, good, nutritious food and bev. Not just cakes and sweets.

Such an important point! While I am also a big fan of cakes and sweets, if you want to gain and avoid some negative consequences, this is really important.

Like your point about sumo wrestlers, you don't need to eat junk to get fatter, you just need to eat MORE! smiley

(The occasional cake won't kill you, though... I have field-tested this.) smiley
6 years