forum  extreme obesity

what is the worst thing about being obese?1 month

For me it is probably feeling hot most of the time, sweating too much and the aches I get in my back and knees when I have been standing for too long. However, overall I have no complaints about being obese. I would recommend it.

Definitely the sweating!

As above, it's being hot and the swearing. I mostly wear performance fabrics now that wisk the moister away. I can't stand heavy non-breathable fabrics. I would have to say, second would be the difficulty in Butt cleaning. I have just about given up trying to take care of my feet myself. Just too much work!

For me its leg pain

What my family says about it smiley

My family,and CHUB RUB....

Sometimes the choices you are forced to make as a result. Do you part/distance yourself from longtime friends and family who want you to be "healthy"?

Learning when to pick and choose your battles. Like the same people who look at you in disgust for taking up 2 seats on the train/bus, look for you to help when crazies/thugs start harassing them.

Deciphering if people are "attracted" to you or if subconsciously; you remind them of an obese father/uncle, mother/aunt/cousin who reminded them of a simpler time, a better time in their life before they passed on.

Increased sweating most definitely, I can barely go 2 days without showering otherwise I have trouble sleeping. Inner thighs rubbing together, it can become unbearable if no shower for more than 2 days. Also I've noticed a decrease in my sex-drive and knee, hip, back pain and foot pain if standing or upright for too long lol. Cramping from lack of movement however eating and sleeping is pretty much all i do lol, food comes first smiley

summer and steps

what is the worst thing about being obese?1 week

chubrub and worrying about chairs in public settings