forum  extreme obesity

what is the worst thing about being obese?2 months

So far the annoying parts are that getting up consistently from my chair is getting annoying and taxing on my legs, feels like im doing leg exercises lol, usually fix that by just not getting up.

Standing in general sucks, I dont see a reason to unless I have to, I'm also nowhere near as flexible as I once was, like I can still do things I used to, but I have to either move my fat manually, or just work around it, but I consider that a pro soooo

what is the worst thing about being obese?2 months

fatgrllvr:
I noticed that a lot of you call out sweating and/or joint pain as an issue. I'm not obese, but I sweat more than any fat person I know, and the joints in my knees and shoulders, as well as my lower back, are shot. So maybe these problems aren't just from obesity! I hope this gives you a little comfort - that's how it's intended.

That's a good point. Weight gets blamed for EVERY problem but if that were truly the cause, skinny people wouldn't have any problems. Granted, I'm sure extra weight doesn't help some of them, but that's different than being the cause of it.

what is the worst thing about being obese?3 weeks

Doctors.

what is the worst thing about being obese?2 weeks

The worst thing about being obese is that nothing is designed for us. Cinema and plane seats are too small. In restaurants the space between tables is too small. 1 in 5 adults are obese and 3% of us are morbidly obese but thin people design everything with themselves in mind.

Where to begin? Everything above and more. Like putting on socks and shoes because my belly got in my way, not fitting in a seat in plane or restaurants, crushing people sitting next to me, trying to buy new pants, that is a pain and I don't mention the underwear and bras who are designed for skinny people. Even toilet seats are to small sometimes.

feed me and i will be able to answer you....lol

Achy ankles, knees, back first thing in the morning. Usually they go away after an hour but when I first wake up, it hurts.

I know this stems from carrying my extra weight around all day.

what is the worst thing about being obese?1 week

Stairs are the worst. The world should be filled with bungalows and escalators!

pain my knees and, as well as my lower back, and not able to put socks & shoes on anymore.

My ex was too fat to give me road head. :-(
2 page 2 of 3   loading