forum  weightgain

lower sex drive from weight gain?4 months

janeadams:
So i got too about 22 stone now 5'4 i've noticed with increased lethargica I'm slowly caving in to Asexuality because about 5 stone ago I didn't have a problem getting aroused but now im just less inclined always sat down or lying down caring less about guys and myself lol, what are your experiences like, are they similar or different
A moving belly is sexually. I see the shadow of my growing ass, and sex is getting better.

janeadams:
So i got too about 22 stone now 5'4 i've noticed with increased lethargica I'm slowly caving in to Asexuality because about 5 stone ago I didn't have a problem getting aroused but now im just less inclined always sat down or lying down caring less about guys and myself lol, what are your experiences like, are they similar or different

I think it's due to hormone changes, getting fat inceases Estrogen in the body, at least that's how it works in males.

janeadams:

boundandfeed:
I think it's due to hormone changes, getting fat inceases Estrogen in the body, at least that's how it works in males.

You hit the nail right on the head.

I'd think there's also a laziness aspect to it. Good sex is a lot of movement. Hard to muster up the energy to do that sometimes even when you're a small chub like me, lol.

I think there are Domme feeders, that would love this expect of control. Know any?

Maybe it's different for everyone. I'm getting more confident and feeling sexier as I get fatter.

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Maybe it's different for everyone. I'm getting more confident and feeling sexier as I get fatter.

I think there is a lot too it but I think you're right, it's gonna be person to person. I know for me, whenever I work out more and lose weight, my sex drive goes through the roof. However, I know girls I've been with in the past have become absolutely insatiable once they started to pack on the pounds. There are a lot of factors but I think it's just what our body feels most comfortable with that effects our sex drive the most l.

I don't know about that, but I have found that lack of sex makes me gain more. Eating binges might be compensation. When my feeder girlfriend's work schedule gets in the way of sexy time, I eat nonstop. This turns her on more, so we make up for lost time.

A high sex drive can lead to no end of serious trouble so count your blessings! The best boost to testosterone is to have an active fantasy life and have frequent sex with someone you love --like yourself, for example.

The bigger I get the more sex I have to have. It's a constant feeling of arousal now. I crave it so much more the heavier I become.

Always been thinking about fat thus my sex drive is relentless.

Now that I'm fattening myself my sex drive remains constantly engaged except now I have the fat of 2 people to provoke me.

With my own fat increasing there is not a moment when I don't sense it, squeeze it or think of it.

And then my wife waddles over with another treat...

Fat increases sex drive. Fat is sex, period.

That 140 lb no sex drive guy? Eat man, eat!

lower sex drive from weight gain?3 months

janeadams:

Do you snore or have you been diagnosed with sleep apnea? Nothing takes away my sex drive or my energy more than sleep apnea. But with a CPAP machine I feel good. You might want to get yourself checked out. Increased fat around the neck can cause it.

lower sex drive from weight gain?1 week

lovetostuff54:
The bigger I get the more sex I have to have. It's a constant feeling of arousal now. I crave it so much more the heavier I become.

Are you for real!??!?! 😵😍😘😵😍😍😋😘🤗 That's like the most attractive thing I've ever heard.

lovetostuff54:

Lustrous:
Are you for real!??!?! 😵😍😘😵😍😍😋😘🤗 That's like the most attractive thing I've ever heard.

Yes! It's unreal to have a big fat ass being pounded thrust after thrust and feeling the ripple of movement while he reaches down to grab my wide hips for a tighter grip.

lovetostuff54:

Lustrous:

lovetostuff54:
Yes! It's unreal to have a big fat ass being pounded thrust after thrust and feeling the ripple of movement while he reaches down to grab my wide hips for a tighter grip.

Oh my G😮d..!!! My hands are crawling for that right now. And those hands coming to find such a plump pot belly with soft love handles. Someone's been sooooo naughty.

lower sex drive from weight gain?6 days

boundandfeed:
I think there are Domme feeders, that would love this expect of control. Know any?

The only time when my little Butterball seemed reluctant, I was able to tilt him over and make him change his mind.

Butterball had grown more loving and sweet, but also more passive in bed, but I enjoy that

lower sex drive from weight gain?1 min

boundandfeed:

TheWhipHand:
The only time when my little Butterball seemed reluctant, I was able to tilt him over and make him change his mind.

Butterball had grown more loving and sweet, but also more passive in bed, but I enjoy that

I think you hit upon the dynamic that many enjoy as they gain weight -- the giving over of control to someone else.

As someone who has experienced this, it is absolutely wonderful -- and perhaps a great relief -- to just let the feeder decide everything for you.

And I don't agree with the premise that weight gain leads to less sex drive. There are several studies which show quite the opposite, in fact.

Plus, the nature of just becoming a hedonistic glutton also opens one up to more overindulgence in all things.

Gluttony and lust are the powerful twins in the "deadly sins". One feeds the other (pun intended). Together, they just increase one's appetite for all decadent pleasures.
1 page 1 of 2   loading