forum  personal ads

feedee looking for feeder cardiff9 months

Hello! I am a feeder who is new to the scene. I'm looking to gain a minimum of 60 pounds, maybe more if I meet the right person. I'm based in the Cardiff area in Wales. I'm also interested in chatting with other like minded people as I start to gain for mutual encouragement.

feedee looking for feeder cardiff8 months

I'm also based around Cardiff, and I like the sound of you gaining 60 pounds smiley

feedee looking for feeder cardiff5 months

rosie93:
Hello! I am a feeder who is new to the scene. I'm looking to gain a minimum of 60 pounds, maybe more if I meet the right person. I'm based in the Cardiff area in Wales. I'm also interested in chatting with other like minded people as I start to gain for mutual encouragement.

If you want to gain yourself, then aren't you rather a feedee? I'm not too far from Cardiff, btw, and I have a car and 3 motorbikes (2 for sale and I need to sell them fast before the Summer ends! :-) ), so I can get there easily... I just checked... 120 miles to go, not so bad... Esp. if someone would be willing to show me the hills around (I promise I won't push you into long walks, lest just stop at picnic places to have the picnics)

feedee looking for feeder cardiff2 months

rosie93:

Are you still in the Cardiff area? smiley