General

Losing drive

For me i lost my ambitions when i was 45 and i lost my job. I have always been a feedee, but now i was gaining on purpose for some years. Two years ago i decided to gain more weight and i set a goal for another 22 pounds so i can grow in to a larger seize of clothes. I was aiming for 3xl and now i want to reach 4xl.
6 years

Losing drive

It started about 5 years ago when I needed a major repair of my rotator cuff. I couldn't workout the way I wanted to, so I slacked off. It continued as my lumbar situation got worse, culminating in a fusion in 2015. I've gone to the gym only a few times since. I do want to get my motivation back, not to lose weight, but to gain back muscle. I want to be a fat muscle guy... or a muscled fat guy. smiley
6 years

Losing drive

MarshmallowMinotaur:
It started about 5 years ago when I needed a major repair of my rotator cuff. I couldn't workout the way I wanted to, so I slacked off. It continued as my lumbar situation got worse, culminating in a fusion in 2015. I've gone to the gym only a few times since. I do want to get my motivation back, not to lose weight, but to gain back muscle. I want to be a fat muscle guy... or a muscled fat guy. smiley

I can relate to this....back when I was gaining intentionally ....I without even realizing lost almost complete motivation for working out. I didn’t have any reason with injuries at the time I just became so interested in gaining and being around my wife anytime I could and us eating together became the main driving force. But it is crazy to think because even though when I was working out it would help increase my weight with muscle but if I didn’t work any abs I would tend to put on a little gut as well.

Taking 6 months off I noticed a lot of differences in my bulkier muscle physique....I was still muscular and big by most people’s thoughts but I had a huge gut now and my pecs softened considerably and I lost a bit of size in my arms and they softened a bit as well....my wife seemed to love it.....but gaining when I did certainly made me more passive and definitely more submissive. I said at one point knowing how I created such a huge appetite that if my wife were to actually be vocal and tell me she wanted me fatter.....she could have fattened me to over 300 lbs. very quickly.... cause I couldn’t control my appetite and I was a bottomless pit. I think knowing this first hand and how I was so vulnerable and would have been puddy in her hands.....it makes me think if she ever gets to that point with her weight gain.....I am going to turn on the full court press and really help make her Fat.....when she won’t have any desire to try and control it. Even where she is at lately with her weight she doesn’t have any will power and she has seems like in the last 2 years that she even cares if she keeps gaining weight....she just seems happy and doesn’t want to give in to everything she is eating and drinking.....which is perfectly fine by me.
6 years