forum  stuffing

where and with whom?3 weeks

Do you prefer to stuff publicly or privately?
And do you like to stuff accompanied or alone?
And please, do elaborate.

where and with whom?2 weeks

smpj:

Privately, for sure. I would be much too embarrassed to do it publicly.

I have been a feedee one time and it was pretty nice, but I do just fine on my own.

where and with whom?2 days

I loooove gorging myself at restaurants. I prefer to have company along for the gluttony, but I will eat alone. More room on the table for my meal. 😉
In private it is completely different. If I am alone I can completely relax and let my belly expand. If I am with someone it is quite exciting.

where and with whom?2 days

Ohhh to experience this!

where and with whom?22 hours

smpj:

I have a casual hook-up who started stuffing me during sex. We started dating when he noticed how fat I was getting and outright asked if I was being fattened by someone. After a few hook-ups that were restricted solely to sex and him having me parade around the room to show off my body, he introduced hand-feeding me as part of foreplay (makes up both so hot).

He showed me a scene from that1980s movie 9 1/2 weeks where Kim Basinger gets stuff-fucked by Mickey Rouke (both were young and cute then) and closed me on the idea of "making" me eat while we fucked. I used quotes around 'making' as I am a willing participant in gobbling down everything he shoves in my mouth. It's so hot.

We spent a weekend at a resort a few months ago. The suite had been stocked by him in advance with amazing foods and beverages. The evening we arrived, we spent literally hours having sex and me being "force" fed. First he stuffed dinner courses in me starting with lots of amazing appetizers, then soup, salad, pasta, roasts, breads, and then several desserts. It was a dream come true!

He knows his stuff and doesn't pack too much in me all at once. He takes it on the slow side and we get maximum stuffing and fucking benefit that way. However, by the end of the five-day long weekend I'd gained a significant amount of weight having eaten at least 10,000 calories each day. Though at the beach, we hardly left the room except to go to a restaurant to merely over-eat there (him, too!.) I had to buy new suit slacks for work as my pants would not close on me by the time went back to work. It was worth it. Most memorable and hot weekend of my life.

where and with whom?6 hours

Oh that sounds hot and relaxing i would be in for such an resort ....:-)
Would be so lovely to try fatten up the girl during this time to have more teasing material to grab and poke at only forgetting about my own added chubb during all the tasty dinners ^^smiley only to be teased badly later on by the girl for not recognizing my own belly because of beeing so horny about my girls gain ;-)

where and with whom?4 hours

otherland78:
Oh that sounds hot and relaxing i would be in for such an resort ....:-)
Would be so lovely to try fatten up the girl during this time to have more teasing material to grab and poke at only forgetting about my own added chubb during all the tasty dinners ^^smiley only to be teased badly later on by the girl for not recognizing my own belly because of beeing so horny about my girls gain ;-)

The belly poking and squeezing is the best part and is so sexy. I love to be poked in the belly or have some plump part of me squeezed and told how big and fat I am or how fat I'm getting. Makes me very hot. I love poking a lover's fat belly, too.

The resort was great, but cruises are even better.
The last time we took a cruise together I gained 28 pounds of delicious, solid fat without hardly trying. Next time we take a cruise I'm bringing clothes that are two sizes bigger so I have something to wear off the ship. Most everybody gains a bunch of weight on cruises, so they're really great if you like to observe others/other couples getting fat, too. I for one do.
I swear, one couple we met, two women who were recently married, one was definitely busy successfully fattening her wife. The feedee, Linda, wound up gaining more weight than even I did and I stuffed myself (and was stuffed by my 'pal&apossmiley like never before! Was so hot.
Cruises are good, too, because they're not really that expensive and there is access to food nearly all the time. The meals are great, too. I was able to stuff myself in the dining room like a pig three times a day, then eat all of the other yummies that are available. 28 pounds is a good gain for 7 days of feeding. Next time we go I want to gain at least 35 pounds.