Gaining

Filling a void

Eating to fill an emotional "hole" is quite common. The difficulty comes when you lose your self-control and let the binge eating sort of take over, which then leads to the next issue, namely, how do you react to the inevitable consequences of all those extra pounds and inches.

Hopefully, it'll all work out for you before you pass the point of no return, gaining-wise!
6 years

Filling a void

No question but that the extra weight has a very tactile effect. For one thing, I've noticed that women in particular seem to NOTICE their bodies more as they gain weight. There is an added softness and pliability that is hard to avoid. So, I can see where you might become infatuated with your "chub".

As far as your attraction appeal, it's true that some guys aren't into, let's be honest about it, FAT girls. On the other hand, since you've been in Fantasy Feeder for a while, you MUST have noticed that there are a LOT of guys who are much more attracted to women of substance than they are to super model types.

I'm not one to tell you what to do with your gain. After all, YOU have to live with the consequences, not the least of which is having to replace an entire wardrobe that no longer fits. This is a decision you alone have to make. They only thing I would say is that in making your decision, don't take anyone else's point of view into consideration. Do what feels best for you. If that means you get bigger and fatter, wonderful. Just remember that there IS a guy out there who would PREFER you bigger and fatter, the trick will just be to FIND him!
6 years

Filling a void

That's an easy one. You WILL get MUCH fatter. Between yourself and your chef, you have the confluence of two fetishes, his to fatten you up and you, of course, to let him. This has all the earmarks of a spiraling weight gain. If you move, be prepared to become an immensely fat woman!
6 years

Filling a void

At the end of the day, the most important thing is how YOU feel about yourself. From where I'm sitting, you're doing splendidly. You enjoy your physical changes, you revel in the tactile sensations of gaining, one might even be tempted to say you're turned on by them. You seem to be headed toward happiness in an inter-personal relationship. What more could you possibly want out of life.

The rest of the stuff, especially the numbers, IGNORE them. Weight charts, BMI, obese, overweight, all numbers, all irrelevant. Let loose, enjoy yourself, and be happy. Everything else will fall into place.
6 years