forum  lifestyle tips

ways to exercise/be active and still gain9 months

Gf wants to workout/be more active. Obvious why this isn't the best news lol any advice on how she can be more active/workout without actually losing any weight or even have her keep gaining weight?

ways to exercise/be active and still gain8 months

As a fitness trainer said to me "you can out-eat your exercise". Gaining and losing is more about calories than activity. Eat more.

Wow that's a simpler solution than I thought it be. Thanks!

Also, muscle is way denser than fat, so if she's chubby and active she'll bulk up quite a bit.

I walk alot playing pokemon go and my leggs are strong i dont pant when i walk like i used to but ive actully gain weight.

The good news is, working out actually improves appetite. She should be able to eat way more compared to being sedentary.

Just make sure she has access to her favorite foods at all times, take her out to eat frequently to her fave restaurants. Bring her a 2k calorie Sonic shake after her workout lol

Bruh. Lol, I've seen several SSBBWs in the 400Ibs & 500Ibs range that fake huffing, puffing, & struggling just to get up in their clips, but mess up at the end of recordings where their boyfriend/feeders ask "want to go (eat out/movies/etc..) & they'll hop right out of bed & fast walk off without a problem or huff lol. We're talking rolls of softness, not bulkheads either hence SSBBW. Active & gaining's not a bad thing at all! Enjoy life & all your favorite activities with her! Let her workout but SPOIL HER SILLY! & Contrary to the Calories-in-Out Idea, there are certain food items & herbs that make the calories "stick to you" more! Microbiomes! Look it up! Makes gaining with any metabolism that much easier.