General

Difficulty accepting that i'm a feedee

Yea it is hard to put an exact finger on how to go about because there are so many varying degrees of this fetish.

I have always been an FA and very into weight gain. All of my serious girlfriends growing up were slightly chubby and usually gained weight when we were together. I had a couple that really played into my liking of their weight gain and teased me with it and actually gained on purpose while we were together. I myself have always been athletic and played sports even in college staying very sinewy muscular at 6' 2" and could never really gain weight and bulk up. Well until I moved in together with my girlfriend after college. Her carb loaded great cooking plus myself having my first desk job, not playing sports anymore & my metabolism slowing down had me unintentionally blow up a good 60 Lbs. in a bit over a year. I was totally oblivious to my getting so much bigger. I know it sounds crazy but I seriously didn't realize until my girlfriend who I had been watching and enjoying how Fat she was getting while we were living together pointed out to me how much bigger I have become. I was in shock but at the same time totally aroused in a whole new way. Obviously I was so turned on by how Fat she got but at the same time she was telling me in such a gentle way that I had become Fat also. I had more of an intense rush with weight gain than I have ever had before in my life and it was because we both gained a lot of weight.

Fast forward many many years later and after becoming a pretty big gym guy my body has changed from sinewy thin muscle to gaining a bunch of weight with a belly to Big muscular bulky and as of a few years ago when I intentionally gained bulky muscular with a real big gut. A couple years ago trying to get my wife to fatten up again by stocking the freezer and pantry with all her favorite fattening snacks she started putting on some Lbs. I continued to buy more and more of her favorite snacks which she always thanked me for in the most enthusiastic way. After a month or so I was shocked that after all her excessive snacking that she didn't gain more weight than she did. Being the good sly feeder I was I didn't really acknowledge that I had been snacking along with her and even realize that had gained more weight than her. I had some intense arousal feelings when I discovered this and I decided to gain intentionally. I think I was so determined to get as fat as I possibly could was because of a lack of weight gain on my wife for the last many years. I began stuffing and stuffing.....eating like crazy and eating fattening stuff along with very fattening desserts. I was turned on thinking of my wife noticing and or teasing me about my growing gut. A month went by and she didn't make any comments even though it was totally noticeable, like really noticeable. I began to eat sooooo much not out of forcing or determination but it became out of necessity now. I was amazed at how much I could eat and I craved Fattening and unhealthy things. I was also amazed at how big my gut got and how much it turned me on. My wife still didn't mention anything but she started making us huge fattening dinners and bringing me huge seconds even before I finished my plate. She actually continued gaining along with me but clearly not as much or as fast. I wasn't sure if she was trying to fatten me even more or she was just feeding her husband based on how much "the greedy guy was consuming". She finally mentioned how big of a gut I grew while she was slightly intoxicated one night. She seemed to like it when she was intoxicated and paid a lot of love and attention towards it but most of the time she didn't mention anything but just kept along feeding and filling me fatter.

So I happen to like myself in a mutual gaining relationship with my wife even though it is not a openly discussed encounter. She basically seems fine gaining weight herself when I am the one getting bigger faster. But even then it is tuff for me to keep the enthusiasm of actively gaining all the time. I tend to go through periods where I am more excited about her gaining and getting fatter than myself. I still stock her favorite snacks so she can continue to keep gaining and getting fatter but for me there has only been a few times since my big intentional gaining that I tried gaining again and it never lasted nearly as long or did gain as much. So I guess my feelings go back and forth with gaining myself but I think if my wife clearly wanted and let me know she wanted me to get fatter I would become her Fat slave and let her feed me huge as long as she would get fatter along with me.

I think everyone has a little bit of a different kink when it comes to this fetish and there are so many varying degrees of each kink
6 years

Difficulty accepting that i'm a feedee

Goldblubber:
...I've nevet felt better about myself since I started gaining.

Same here. I proudly walk around letting my gut stick out (I can't wait until it hangs over my belt), and wearing shirts that are getting snug and show off my belly. Though it took a while to come to grips with being fat and wanting to get fatter.
6 years