Gaining

Gaining, then losing

I wouldn't count on being able to lose. You might, but there is a better chance that you will lose the weight and regain it without trying to. I have heard that you can only shrink fat cells, not reduce the number of them. So that the fat cells will always try to be normal size. There are other treads about this. One is titled something like fat can be permanent.
6 years

Gaining, then losing

smalltobigtosmall:
Would it help if I only overate healthy foods? It would not be the most fun way to be fat, but if I managed to do it, then would I have an easier time losing weight since I wouldn't have developed an addiction to junk foods?

My opinion is what you eat has no bearing on how easily you gain or lose. Overeating is overeating. I am not a junk food junkie, and I can get fat with the best of 'em. I have always gotten fat on "real" food.
6 years

Gaining, then losing

Also another thing to remember the more times you gain and lose weight and gain again your gain and Fat will take on new shape. Meaning your Fat will be softer and sag more and for my liking seem like it needs to be pumped up if you will.

My wife has gained and lost many times over the years....albeit 15 Lbs. here 20 lbs there at the most was like 40-50+ Lbs. Every time she regains it slightly changes to softer fat, wider on her figure until she gains more where it fills up a bit if you will and produces larger gains. Not to mention there is much more cellulite and an overall less tight skin look which is fine with me because it shows maturity in her gaining as far as I am concerned.

So, as far as you gaining up to 300 Lbs. and losing it.....why not it may change your whole feeling and you decide to keep the extra weight.
6 years

Gaining, then losing

Like a fatcation
fat vacation
just being fat temporarily.
interesting idea.
Like Renee zellweger being temporarily fat
or a tv show called "fit to fat to fit"
I think it can be dun but I think getting slim again at the end of it would be the hard part.
Natty fatty is trying to get go back / get strong after gaining 80 lb
www.youtube.com/channel/UCnNBV_7MRB9ugfitES7Rc5w
iv gained 5lb and lost it a couple of times on purpose. but I normally stay at 200lb.
Maybe wear a fatsuit for a while.
Good luck
6 years