Gaining

New here and want to gain with serious results!

Hello i just start gaining, and wondering what kinda meal will lead into 5500 cal in a day. I'm going shopping and experiment with cheese and noodles, pasta, and meats! I love to whip up my own meals which capacity is uknown i just. I got an heavy Sake which i learn from here! Heavy Cream is alot. Got questions. Like when the stomach full do i just go to bed and sleep or staying in bed until i fall alseep? Plus what kinda food will help me gain quickly gain belly wight? Is soda and Juice ok? how about water can i drink that, or advoid it at all cause? Is fish good for fatting up? Need help from the experts like Dr. Feeder or anyone who is willing to support and help! I think i need bigger clothing? I want to go over 300 within 3 months im 260 now! Will cake and Icecream helps and also being lactose intolerant make you lose your calories or it just something else? I want to be like i was when i was young. My gut looked Pregnant back then after all that fat developed! Hope to get some well tips on how to raise a pop belly.
6 years

Forty lbs in 3 months should be possible. That's about 3 lbs a week. Pasta, pizza, potatoes, rice, bread, heavy cream, ice cream, whole milk, butter on everything. Lots of food of any kind... whatever you like to eat. You can get milk that is lactose-free. I use that.
6 years

Does being lactose intolerant make you lose weight? because i mix my milk with other stuff and Heavy Cream?
6 years