Lifestyle tips

Best high calorie deals

jrm:
Gaining weight can be expensive in a lot of ways. I thought it might be helpful to have a forum to pass along great deals we come across to either load up on calories, or perhaps other ways to save while "living larger". Best deal I've come across for a delicious calorie bomb dessert is a Sonic ice cream shake, which you can get 1/2 price after 8 PM. Basically 2000 calories for $3. Feel free to pass along what you find.

eats:
Sonic shakes are a good deal. Right now, Wawa has 2 family pack Tastykake family packs for $5. If you get the krimpets, it's almost 3000 calories!

Nutty bars right now are super fattening. No only are they small and light with little sugar, they come 330 calories a bar with 12 in the box. I easily put down a whole box of these in an afternoon.
I could probably do three boxes in a day
6 years

Best high calorie deals

jrm:
Gaining weight can be expensive in a lot of ways. I thought it might be helpful to have a forum to pass along great deals we come across to either load up on calories, or perhaps other ways to save while "living larger". Best deal I've come across for a delicious calorie bomb dessert is a Sonic ice cream shake, which you can get 1/2 price after 8 PM. Basically 2000 calories for $3. Feel free to pass along what you find.

eats:
Sonic shakes are a good deal. Right now, Wawa has 2 family pack Tastykake family packs for $5. If you get the krimpets, it's almost 3000 calories!

flufs:
Nutty bars right now are super fattening. No only are they small and light with little sugar, they come 330 calories a bar with 12 in the box. I easily put down a whole box of these in an afternoon.
I could probably do three boxes in a day
6 years