Fat experiences

Fat quiz

I got: The submissive gainer (pig)

Fitting! I say the survey works! smiley
6 years

Fat quiz

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
6 years

Fat quiz

The Ultimate Gainer! Seems right to me!
6 years

Fat quiz

giantjay:
I got: The submissive gainer (pig)

Fitting! I say the survey works! smiley

me too smiley
6 years

Fat quiz

Where exactly is the link to this quiz?
5 years

Fat quiz

Yeah...anyone have the link to this quiz?
5 years

Fat quiz

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
5 years
12   loading