forum  submission and domination

fat shaming8 months

looking for another fatee to compare bodies with and fat shame each other. really hurt and humiliate each other.

ckfighter81 on skype

fat shaming5 months

love it to to be verbally humiliated for getting fatter

fat shaming5 months

ckfighter81:
looking for another fatee to compare bodies with and fat shame each other. really hurt and humiliate each other.

ckfighter81 on skype

I love this! I am the same way i love being degraded and insulted told how fat i am and how im just gonna get fatter and lazier i love being fat shamed so hott the meaner the better

fat shaming3 weeks

ckfighter81:

ckfighter81 on skype

Feedmepiggy:
I love this! I am the same way i love being degraded and insulted told how fat i am and how im just gonna get fatter and lazier i love being fat shamed so hott the meaner the better

Hi, I love fat shaming. Hit me up pigs.

fat shaming3 weeks

yes please, humiliate me

fat shaming2 weeks

Would love to have my belly teased

fat shaming5 days

it's not always easy

fat shaming4 days

Shaming encourages me, too. Message me if you want to be email shaming pen pals. I love fat shaming (when its in good fun and part of our fetish, but out in the real world, I'd never allow bullying, to be clear). I love it when fat appreciators tell me what a fat pig I am or how fat I look, etc. I can give it back. I can be mild or mean and I can take it mild or mean from a fellow FA.