forum  submission and domination

fat shaming3 months

Always up for being fat shamed y’all

fat shaming3 months

This really gets me going.

fat shaming3 months

For sure being told how fat I am, I how wobbly and saggy my belly hang is! Also being weighed in that's amazing

fat shaming3 months

Me encanta que me humillen por lo gorda q estoy

fat shaming2 months

I love to be humiliated and shamed...

fat shaming2 months

I need to be humiliated to get off, and the more intense and brutal the better to be honest. The whole Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde aspect of a good dom is what really gets me, though. Being able to be sweet and kind is nice, but letting your sadistic side out on me is really what gets me the most.

fat shaming3 weeks

gotitwantit:
I need to be humiliated to get off, and the more intense and brutal the better to be honest. The whole Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde aspect of a good dom is what really gets me, though. Being able to be sweet and kind is nice, but letting your sadistic side out on me is really what gets me the most.

I am what you can call an extremely dominant feeder with a clear sadistic side. Would love to shame you.

fat shaming3 weeks

Being humiliated for getting fat is like the sexiest thing to me. Please degrade me

fat shaming2 weeks

Humiliation for being a helpless, gluttonous, food addicted weak hog is wonderfully erotic and somehow liberating.

fat shaming2 weeks

Yes please, I love getting fat shamed and humiliated for getting so fat, if anyone is interested please message !
2 page 2 of 3   loading