Submission and domination

Fat shaming

Yes please, I love getting fat shamed and humiliated for getting so fat, if anyone is interested please message !
6 years

Fat shaming

Same here. Love getting teased and humiliated. Wished it happened more in real life hehe
6 years

Fat shaming

I am also totally turned on by such thoughts (see my nick). But I notice that nobody fat shamed anyone on this thread...

Time and your own glutony are turning you all from young and good-looking girls/boys to monstrously obese slobs. And in spite of it you still think you will have a hot partner with a dream body. No chance! Each passing day your mirror tells you an even worst news. But in the mirror, you just see how others see you, even if it is frightening.

By the way, I should be myself very careful: after I gained 26 lbs within a month, I notice that in night clubs, attractive girls are very cruel to me when I show them signs of interest [cry].
6 years

Fat shaming

i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley
6 years

Fat shaming

what fat shaming experiences did you get at school being the fatso in class?
they pulled my boytits and called it milking the Fatty
6 years

Fat shaming

This sounds absolutely amazing. I don't even think I want to get fat but being teased for it is also a huge turn on. How fucked up is that!?
5 years

Fat shaming

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain. Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds Height 5’11” Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot. Kik:Mburke1997
5 years

Fat shaming

Fat in Boulder:
i love being fat shamed.

With your fat rolls, I guess that it often happens in sociéty ;-) .
5 years

Fat shaming

Skinnygirl:
I do have fantasies of getting fat. Getting fat shamed and humiliated. I dont I'd let myself get huge only because of health issues. If obesity was healthy I would be a morbidly obese woman. I know it sounds crazy but being honest with my fantasy

❤️
5 years

Fat shaming

Skinnygirl:
I do have fantasies of getting fat. Getting fat shamed and humiliated. I dont I'd let myself get huge only because of health issues. If obesity was healthy I would be a morbidly obese woman. I know it sounds crazy but being honest with my fantasy

Imagine, you are 70 years old and still skinny. You see how young people who are fat fetishists become fat, because it is not a taboo anymore, even to do something unhealthy for your sexuality. They know that they will lose many thigs and live shorter, but they are totally turned on, they have a lot of fun (so is it with me.) Then you regret not to have done it. Nobody will give you it again.
5 years
12345   loading