Submission and domination

Fat shaming

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain. Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds Height 5’11” Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot. Kik:Mburke1997
5 years

Fat shaming

I love fat shaming too! Anybody who is willing to do this with me I would really appreciate it
5 years

Fat shaming

I'll admit, fat shaming turns me into a puddle of goo every time smiley
5 years

Fat shaming

Looking for someone to tease me mercilessly about my body and tell me I'm getting chubby/fat. Just writing this post is making me wet.

Fair warning- I'm not looking to be huge, maybe pleasantly plump and see where that takes me. Message me if this is your jam xx
4 years

Fat shaming

frenchfatty1:
I love to be humiliated and shamed...

That s such a beautiful thing I want to humiliate and fat shame, I THINK I was born fr that
3 years

Fat shaming

canuck:
i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley

ObeseOne45:
I’m so big... it would be embarrassing if you talked to me like this...

Honestly I think a little embarrassment is what you need to actually put in the work. I’ve taken a look at you account you’ve barely managed to lose any weight in the last 9months.
You would clearly rather stuff your face.
A little shame is really what’s called for here.
3 years

Fat shaming

canuck:
i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley

ObeseOne45:
I’m so big... it would be embarrassing if you talked to me like this...

Jack-Elray:
Honestly I think a little embarrassment is what you need to actually put in the work. I’ve taken a look at you account you’ve barely managed to lose any weight in the last 9months.
You would clearly rather stuff your face.
A little shame is really what’s called for here.

ObeseOne45:
Yes Sir I agree

Good. You might be a lazy fat slob, but at least you have some sense.
3 years

Fat shaming

I love this. Being told how fat I am or will become turns me on so much.
3 years

Fat shaming

Thomasvdk:
I’d love to fat shame an female piggie.🐽

Mmm sounds lovely. I love to be shamed and laughed at
3 years

Fat shaming

You should be ashamed. Is your mouth full? Are you eating right now? You know you are supposed to be eating all the time don't you.

You think you are allowed to defy Max's rules? Who told you that you were allowed and expected to think? Get that mouth busy and that belly full!
2 years
12345   loading