forum  fat experiences

who here was the fat kid growing up?6 days

embsmu:
The complete opposite! I was always the skinniest kid, I couldn't gain a pound to save my life. Most of my childhood I had visible ribs. I didn't get fat until I was an adult. It's weird, I still feel like a skinny person even though I'm waaay far from that now.

I completely understand this....because I was the same. Always skinny when younger, in high school very sinewy muscle and athletic....always tried to put on more bulky muscle.....as a 25 yr old all of a sudden I became bulky muscular and then developed a little gut. Years after developed a big gut and became a muscle chub with a huge gut.....and somehow I always felt thinner than I actually was....or at least i still viewed myself at times as a skinnier guy for some reason.

My wife complained that she was always chunky and overweight as a kid and it wasn't till early in high school where she gained a bunch and she claimed she was Fat. But even when she is not that big she still has the thoughts of herself as being way fatter than she is.

I guess early on has shaped both of us in our minds a bit.

who here was the fat kid growing up?6 days

blubberblimp:
I was fat all my life, reaching around 300 in high school. Anyone else go through that, or did you only recently get fat?

Xajo93:
I was definitely the fat kid. I graduated high school well over 300. I actually outgrew my gown that year.

wow, jealous af there outgrowing the gown.

who here was the fat kid growing up?5 days

Fabruccio:
Meeee and I loved it!

It was so much fun eating everything I wanted whenever I wanted, of course bullying was an issue but I really didn't care about it to be honest. Best of all no one was surprised by my greedy appetite due to my HUGE belly I had, then I had to lose it all because my family got on my case.

I still miss my huge belly smiley

sorry to hear that, my family's on it all the time too. Can always gain it back someday

Fabruccio:
Meeee and I loved it!

It was so much fun eating everything I wanted whenever I wanted, of course bullying was an issue but I really didn't care about it to be honest. Best of all no one was surprised by my greedy appetite due to my HUGE belly I had, then I had to lose it all because my family got on my case.

blubberblimp:
sorry to hear that, my family's on it all the time too. Can always gain it back someday

Fabruccio:
I've been trying to gain it back and ended up dropping 2 pounds, what the heck

might be your metabolism or just need to eat more. it could also be loss of muscle which is replaced with fat. Try getting a scale that measures body fat, that's the most accurate way to measure.

Fabruccio:
Meeee and I loved it!

blubberblimp:

Fabruccio:
I've been trying to gain it back and ended up dropping 2 pounds, what the heck

blubberblimp:
might be your metabolism or just need to eat more. it could also be loss of muscle which is replaced with fat. Try getting a scale that measures body fat, that's the most accurate way to measure.

Fabruccio:
I got some fat calipers and it's still the same smiley, maybe it's because I go to the gym 6 times a week

that could be it, although I used to exercise that much and still gained. trick is going to town on food after the workout.

I've been skinny pretty much my whole life and I still am.

Is it kind of odd that I envy some of you? Sure the teasing might have been tough but for a lot of you, you love or at least accept the fact that you're fat, right? I think that's awesome, and I kinda wish I had a bad metabolism or a big unhealthy diet growing up.
2 page 2 of 2   loading