forum  lifestyle tips

bras- help!3 months

i officially outgrew victoria's secret and am having a hard time finding a comfortable bra. i think i'm either a 40C or a 42D. other ladies of similar size, where do you get your bras??

bras- help!3 months

I'm pretty happy with Torrid's bras as well

bras- help!3 months

Ann summers always surprise me with what they have

bras- help!3 months

Why not sports Bras Thay Make Girls a lot Hotter but i like all of you nice and soft hihi

bras- help!3 months

Why not sports Bras Thay Make Girls a lot Hotter but i like all of you nice and soft hihi

bras- help!3 months

I don't like the look of women in sports bras. They mush the breasts down so there is no projection.

bras- help!3 months

We had this conversation lol

bras- help!1 month

Cacique is the way to go. It's part of lane bryant and it's literally Victoria secret for fat people. Quality cute bras.

bras- help!2 weeks

For anyone who might yet venture here, Elomi bras are the best and are worth every penny. Wacoal bras are a good, too, but Elomi takes the cake. They're really pretty and feminine; they're very, very well made; they last for eons; they're amazingly comfortable, but not at the expense of support; and Elomi manufactures in a variety of sizes/cup sizes the big names don't venture into. I buy mine at Nordstrom.com (not their rack store) and often luck into a sale or discount of some kind. One caveat, they're British, so the cup sizes are a bit different. Nordies translates that for you on their site.