forum  personal ads

want feeder or mutual3 months

Hey, I am looking for really anyone to push me to gain, I am open to anyone and anything they want me to do. It does not have to be irl I am and 19 male and short and skinnyish and looking to change the latter feel free to message here or kik me at : Alex_L_Armstrong

want feeder or mutual3 weeks

Hi, I don't know if you're still looking for a mutual gainer or feeder, but if you'd like I'd love to help you gain online. I too am small and twiggish and looking to gain, but I love encouraging others as well.
However I am a 19 year old transguy and I don't know if you'd be okay with that?
If not that's totally okay -- I couldn't tell by your profile if you're looking for a male or female, so please don't be offended.
If you'd like though you can kik me at : mountainman200

want feeder or mutual2 weeks

Hey, I am looking for really anyone to push me to gain, I am open to anyone and anything they want me to do. It does not have to be irl I am and 19 male and short and skinnyish and looking to change the latter feel free to message here or kik me at : Alex_L_Armstrong

Sugar, I'd be more than happy to be of any help you'd like. You seem sweet, and I'm always open to help cuties gain!