Gaining

The lead up to weight gain

A few weeks ago I was concerned my wife was trying to eat less and Possibly go on a diet because of her 30 Lb. weight gain in the past year.

She accepted a new Management desk job a year ago along with a company credit card for taking clients and employees to lavish lunches along with access to meals at there on site restaurant. She has mentioned that when she orders great meals from the on site restaurant she typically eats them at her desk while she is doing work. Last time I picked her up at work to go to Lunch I noticed she had a box of chocolates on her desk which I thought was a cute sign of her growing and greedy appetite. So, a few weeks ago I noticed she wasn't eating as much during the dinners I prepared her as well as eating any snacks or desert after dinner which has usually become a consistent thing up until then. She later told me last week that she went to the gym when she went away for business the following week for a few days and said she weighed herself on the scale at the gym which she mentioned she assumed must have been wrong because it would mean that she has gained 30 Lbs. in the past year. I quickly told her it probably was wrong it happens to me all the time on random scales. I also emphasized that every scale that I get on seems to say something different "you can't rely on them". After that I noticed the next couple of days she seemed to get back to her normal eating behavior and then some....directly following a huge meal for dinner that she ate very fast as always, she would then grab a pint of ben n jerrys from the freezer and settle in on the couch and seductively bring spoonful after spoonful to her lips while we watched some TV.

This past week her and I have had a dinner out with friends in which she didn't shy from a very fattening chicken parmigiana huge entree followed by a massive bread pudding for desert. Two nights later we went out to Cheesecake Factory where she finished another huge entree and insisted that we both order a piece of cheesecake....in which she took the liberty to order both red velvet and a lemon version for me which she finished hers rather quickly and continued to nibble and finish mine for me as well. I added up the calories later and realized she probably was close to 3,000 calories that dinner and desert alone....her slice of cheesecake is something like 1500-1600 calories by itself. Last night we went out to dinner with the kids and she finished another good size entree with no problem and then the kids ordered deserts . I asked her what she wanted for desert and she said I am to full nothing for me. As soon as the deserts came out she started slowly taking gentle spoon fulls of my daughters massive brownie fudge sundae and several minutes later I heard my daughter complain to her "mom you are eating all of my desert" my wife said "sorry hunny, and grinned at me in such a cute uncontrollable way, it just tastes to good".

So I guess any thought of diet has kind of of been put on the back burner because this week alone she has been not only eating even more than usual but her sly attitude of not really indulging in extra snacks in front of me has changed as well. She is ordering huge fattening deserts after every meal we go out to and when we are at home she is snacking before we eat dinner and eating plenty of deserts after dinner as well. I love to see her enjoying her meals and deserts so much and I can't help but think of where all this sexy eating will show up on her figure in the next week or two. It's almost because she deprived herself deserts and bigger meals that she is going the opposite direction now ......giving herself anything and everything she wants to eat.... which I find so sexy and seductive. I can't help but think that even though she know I love her bigger and gaining weight from way in the past.....even though we never talk about it anymore... I must have releived her thinking after she mentioned that when she weighed herself at the gym that the scale must have been wrong. I mean she knows she gained weight but maybe that was her to get a sign from me in how I reacted.....I just kind of didn't make a big deal out of it and mentioned how scales are always wrong and have just kept taking her to great dinners and stocking our pantry and freezer and she seems to be happier than ever.
6 years

I would say she weighs somewhere between 175-185 Lbs. right now.....and at only 5' 3" it shows up pretty nicely on her figure.

Yes....she has gone up a couple sizes in her dress pants which makes sense because she has only gone up 1 size in her skirts but then again because of the time of year she has been wearing pants since the last half of her gain I would say. She is in a 10 in her dress pants now which are definitely more roomy where as before she was struggling in her last size looking almost skin tight especially with her new huge lower belly bulge. Funny thing was I was concerned she lost weight for several days and I checked in our closet to look at her dress pants and she must have bought three new pairs that were alla size larger by the same designer in the same colors. She has not done away with any of her size 6 dress pants but I am sure when she does that means she assumes she will never fit into them again in her mind.

After I have been cooking more meals for us it is so cute to see her come home in her dress clothes sit down to eat usually stating that she is starving and over conversation she devours her meal so much faster than myself. She has always eaten fast but now it is fast and at least double the quantity that I serve her as before. Yes, several times when she sits and starts eating I have noticed she unbuttons her slacks but I am almost sure it was on her last size because she was already straining the seems of her waistband even if she didn't fill her belly with food. I don't dare say anything during her unfastening her waist but simply get very excited while she devours her fattening meal.

Personally I am somewhat surprised she hasn't gained more because of the way bigger portions at meals that she eats now & because of the choices she makes as opposed to before which are really exciting but baffling to me. She will sometimes eat a huge meal very late if she has to work late not to mention having some of the most fattening deserts right before she showers and goes to bed. In the past she would never eat past 6:30 and never eat desert to far after that if she did at all. She would still snack during the day time but sacrifice meal sizes to make up for the snacks she would have earlier or desert....nowadays her meal sizes are as big as mine in fact I would guess she probably has been consuming way more calories in a day than myself for a good 6 months, and I am no small eater. That truly is the difference I think.....that she eats as much as I do with her entrees or meals but she has way more snacks throughout the day and several deserts....it certainly is a good recipe for her to gain. Only two other times I have witnessed her eating such big meals....one was just after she was pregnant for the last time in which she was the heaviest she has ever been and another time when she actually broke down to me one night and told me after a doctors check up that she can't stop eating so much.....which must have meant she just got weighed for the first time in a long time and she was shocked. Both times she was heavier than she is now. She happens to be one that never weighs herself which is probably a good thing until she has a annual check up.
6 years

Last night my wife chose a restaurant to eat at for us that I feel she specifically did for the desert.

This place happens to have the hugest slice of Mud pie with an amazing amount of hot drizzled rich chocolate a top.....possibly a desert for three people. When she chose it I said to myself after thinking for a minute "if she orders the Mud pie I might have a real Fatty on my hands soon if she keeps going this way." That will be 4 extremely fattening deserts out this week alone not to mention what snacks and deserts she may have been eating at work and after her lunches and the ben n jerrys after dinners at home. But the best part is again, last night she had the most Fattening huge burger and fries on the menu bacon, avocado extra cheese etc. (1,780 calories for her entree) in which I chose the same and after she finished she proceeded to eat 2 pieces of left over pizza that the kids didn't finish without even a flinch or a comment like "I am soooo stuffed"....in which she used to do a lot after eating way less but lately she is like a bottomless pit. Following, I was completely right, she didn't hesitate a moment when the waitress asked if we wanted desert.....she spoke up and said I will have the mud pie with extra chocolate. I was stuffed I couldn't eat another bite after the massive burger and huge volume of fries. I calculated her calories for this sitting must have been near 3,500-4,000 including the two beers she had with her meal. When we drove home I was curious if she would complain about how stuffed she was.....but nothing at all. When we got home she poured us both a glass of red wine and proceeded to join me on the couch with a handful of chocolates. I seriously can't believe how much she has been packing away lately....I hope this keeps up because she will be filling up her new larger size dress pants and straining the seams in the next few months.

I generally have seen in myself when I over indulge with extra food and sweets etc. for a short period of time that I don't really notice myself gaining any weight or fattening up until usually 2 weeks after my extra eating. Has anyone else noticed a delayed effect with weight gain on themselves or with there wives or girlfriends?

Let me know If I should keep anyone or everyone here updated on this thread with my wife's continued over eating and greedy consumption ways?
6 years

PinkyDear:
I'm enjoying reading about your wife's eating habits.

My guess is that she will balloon up pretty soon from all the wonderful sweets and large meals.
If I were you I would't be able to keep myself from cooking even more than usual and seeing how far she will go.

Glad to hear because it is like therapy to write this stuff down after being so crazy excited while witnessing.

I can't wait to see her balloon up and hope she doesn't try to diet afterwards. Somehow I think this time may be different because not only is she eating so much more during her meals but she has been snacking just an hour after these massive meals most of the time.

Last night.... I wasn't with her during the day and she was talking to me on the phone and said she is starving and going to get Lunch and this was like 3pm...and she said she hadn't had time to eat lunch yet. Later I found out she had a huge sub sandwich and by the time she got home it was only 5pm and she was making a big dinner for us and she proceeded to scarf her plate down. After dinner I went upstairs for a while which usually gives her a wide open door to continue stuffing with deserts directly following....which in the past she used to be more shy around me eating so many deserts directly following dinner....sothis is something I implemented by giving her time to eat deserts by herself...so this is what I did last night as well. I ended up taking a shower and relaxed upstairs watching some TV up there which was probably like an hour to give her plenty of time and then to see if she had wrappers all over on top of the trash can in the Kitchen from all her snacks and deserts. When I came downstairs she was lying on the couch watching TV with a box of cookies on the table in front of her, 2 Little Debbie cake things wrappers on the table finished beside the cookies (not sure what type because along with me buying her ice cream etc. etc. she is also picking up more snacks for herself these days) and she had a pint of Ben N jerry's that she was currently eating. Witnessing this I felt a rush of arousal through my entire body (almost like this is to good to be true) and almost couldn't believe what I was witnessing. She ended up finishing her pint of Ice cream (not knowing if it was brand new to start with or one she had all ready started) but regardless she kept with her incredibly fattening desert eating schedule this week by devouring many many Fattening calories even after finishing some huge meals.

I am definitely going to cook at least three meals for us this week and really pile the fattening meals on her plate but to not be obvious I will have to pile the same on mine.....I may come out of this packing a few Lbs. on myself. It's not only how much she is eating during her meals and deserts but some she has been having huge burgers and fries, big steak dinners, fattening Lasagna and even requesting Pizza's. Typically she tries to refrain from these fattening meals and only eats once and a while but her diet has consisted of these not only fattening meals but the choices we have seemed to have especially last week have all had over sized portions.

Part of me has a bit of concern thinking all of a sudden she is going to try and curb her appetite and over eating ways and I am just preying that won't happen. Also, trying to figure out what I can do to increase her appetite so that she keeps going in this direction after she realizes she is gaining more weight.
6 years

Really great to read these. Can't wait for more!
Best of luck
6 years

Ffox:
Maybe she could tell u enjoyed it we give off messages with our bodies we arent always aware of ourselves but people who really know u can tell. and maybe she found she liked her gain the feeling or rush or maybe shes liked the curvy look which is more popular in the media now then in a long while so more women are openly enjoying it even if there are still alot of haters. But having haters and being ur self is in now too big time.

Possibly...but she has always been a strong minded woman and in the past even though she knew I loved it when she gained weight....she still would all of a sudden complain and say "I am soooo Fat now, I have to lose all this weight" or something along those lines.

I do think society has kind of allowed the fuller figure to be more appreciated as of late. I think with my wife, this time in the past 2 years or so she has tried to eat better and lose some weight and it has been much tougher because of age and she doesn't see results quick enough and her overall lifestyle brings her back to eating more fattening meals because of time, allows herself wine and she has less will power. I mean years ago she wouldn't even eat a Hamburger....now she order a massive Bacon avocado with extra cheese and a plateful of fries and look's so happy devouring it. It's almost like she is eating the way she always wanted to but not allowed herself. I know from experience once you start eating fattening stuff and sweets all the time you almost start to crave these items at every meal......and every meal for her lately is quite fattening and a huge amount of calories not to mention the huge servings she has become accustomed to.

But the main difference for her recent blow up in the past year has been her new desk job & the lack of time to work out as well as her newer huge appetite. I am however surprised by how big her appetite has become with out any exercise or working out.....which is all a bonus in my eyes and making her gain that much faster. I really do love the relaxed feeling she has with eating and indulging in all her favorite deserts all the time.
6 years

So last night I cam home from work and my wife had gotten home earlier than I and she was in the kitchen cooking a huge meal. Chicken parmigiana with past on the side and a antipasto style salad with all the fixings.

As I cam into the kitchen I gave her a hug and a kiss and she told me to sit down and it would be ready shortly. As I sat down I thought back about the hug with my hands around her middle and then slowly slid down to her wide waist and huge soft love handles with her soft puffy lips that squished in so gently when we kissed. As I sat there I watched her "I assume smiling" while she cooked and saw that her new dress pants were obviously still good fitting in the thighs and her butt where as her old size looked skin tight on her everywhere and I am sure she couldn't even fasten them for a while because she was always wearing her blouses and sweaters out of them. Well these newer ones she had her blouse tucked in and at the waist band it was clearly stretching the fabric and they were extremely tight in the belly and through the top of her hips. When she served us dinner and sat down her belly through her blouse fabric bulged way over her waist band. I am sure it has to do with a lot of bloating from all her eating this past week but it is kind of sexy to know that her new bigger size dress pants fit fine except she is growing out of them in her belly and waist already. She has always really big thunder thighs and butt but all this new gaining is going to her love handles and belly first definitely.
6 years

Quick update......My wife has been eating good still, just not as much as last week. Although .....I have never seen her not clean her plate....I do think if I loaded her plate with a 10 egg omelette hash browns etc. she would possibly say how many eggs are in this omelette....but still snarf the whole plate down.

I am still waiting to see some big gains on her figure from all her over eating last week. I did notice as she approached me after her shower the other night with her pajama bottoms on and her tank top in her hand still that her once looser pajama bottoms now are extremely tight across her hips and belly. In fact the fabric being loose and thin is so tight and straining....as well as quite a bit tighter in the butt as well. I mean these bottoms were the type that were looser and baggy for comfort during sleeping. I also Imagine she is going to be buying new bras pretty soon because her current ones (36 DD) have her breasts squeezing out the top of the cupps making a very cute boobie bubble.

I am hoping that all of a sudden in another week it is becomes really evident that she balloned up with all her over fattening eating these last two weeks. How long does it usually take to see a nice gain from huge over indulgence?
6 years

Just two years ago my wife's appetite and will power with portion control was totally different than now.

If I were to grill Burgers and all the fixings, she would usually cut one of the big burgers in half and have small portions of the fixings. Since that time I have bought over sized plates, bowls and silver ware for the house. Just last night I grilled some Burgers & cooked some Beans & fries and my wife made a great salad. When I brought in the grilling she prepared the over sized plates. She serve me and everyone and then came back with her own plate. She had two Huge burgers on her plate along with her complete plate over flowing with the huge helping of the fixings along with a huge bowl of salad.

It is just so sexy to see her appetite and her pattern of eating so much more now. I honestly believe the key to her gaining a lot of weight is increasing her capacity like she has done because she has always been a great snacker and never forgets her sweets.

I really can't wait till she blows up from all this eating. Anyone want to take guesses on how soon she will blow up from all this eating and how much she will gain?
6 years

At this rate she's gotta be gaining a pound a week! By the end of summer she'll have grown quite a bit. Lucky fellow!
6 years
12   loading