Feedback and suggestions

Links to stories thru member profiles story link broken

click the story link in anyone's profile header
(activity about pics videos stories gainers posts)
and you get all the stories _except_ that person's.

b
6 years

Yup. Confirmed here, too. On my phone and computer (firefox).
6 years

Second request...this really needs to be taken care of. With the link broken people who are here for the stories or just to follow a favorite writer are screwed.

B
6 years

This is getting ridiculous. It used to work, then it stopped. It can't be that hard to fix, and it has been months now. I love FF, I even blew a c-note this year on membership to support it. I don't use those services, I just really value this site AND HOW WELL IT FUNCTIONS. Pay attention, please, or risk f*cking it over. I'll even fix the code for you if you want, lol.
6 years

It is incredibly frustrating to have several writers you want to follow, or even just have a collection of their works bookmarked, and you can't anymore. I feel like this is a pretty big oversight to leave broken for months, can we hear back from someone who might know a little more about what's happening, at least?
6 years

Imagine the uproar if the photos link was also screwed up :-)
6 years

This literally just happened:
Author: "This is the second part of my other story"
Me, sadly, backing out of a story I would have liked to read: Welp. Too bad I'll never be able to find the first part.
6 years

Chubrub, i'd love to read or reread yours...maybe until someone gets their act together ping me with the story numbers

Or the full url

B
6 years

You can still just use the story search function to find a complete list of a specific user's stories so not completely disastrous but yeah, it's more user friendly to just click on a person's profile and see what else they have written if you like their stuff so it would be nice to get it fixed.

And, of course, personal vanity means I would like my stories to appear on my profile since sharing and reading other people's stories is about 95% of the reason why I use this website.
6 years

I'll be real, I totally forgot that fantasyfeeder had opened up it's search functions a few months back. XD I'm frequent enough that I usually just browse the page of stories that were posted from the last time I was here. That is a huge help, thanks for the reminder there!

But yeah, it would be much easier, specifically on my phone where copying and pasting words is an ordeal upon itself... And the vanity. smiley
6 years