General

Eating disorders and feedism

I feel that it's related in my case. I started restricting food/dieting at around 12 or 13, and had disordered eating for many years (anorexia, bulimia). Always an obsession and pre-occupation with food and my body.

I became aware of my (extreme) attraction to feederism at about age 29 or 30.
6 years

There may sometimes be a connection between eating disorders and gaining/feeding. At least I have wondered that in my case. I used to be anorexic, starving myself and exercising constantly. But then I discovered these sites and eventually let go and gained loads of weight and rarely exercise. When I was anorexic I liked chubby/gaining girls too (still do).
6 years

I am very happy to hear that the you are finding a home in the fat community which is helping you.

You do deserve all the indulges you want at any time you want, and to be blissfully content. You deserve all of that and more.

We are here for you! d=(^.^)=b
6 years

LePigeon:

Anyone else in the same/similar boat?

I haven't gone through the rest of this thread, but I did recently realize that I may have dealt with an ED when I was younger. I'm not particularly upset by it, and in fact it eased a lot of anxiety for me I have about my current health situation.

For context, I used to weigh 285+ lbs and when Iw as 17/18 I started losing weight, to the tune of 130lbs. For the majority of the audience here, that's definitely a tragedy, lol, but at the outset I just wanted to take care of myself and had no goal or even purpose to lose weight...I just wanted to feel good physically. It just happened to come off and I truly felt great and so I kept with it.

TL;DR the past year I have put on about 20ish lbs and it's wreaked havoc on me in many ways. A couple of weeks ago, dealing with something else mostly unrelated, I had an epiphany about my eating habits when I was younger and what influenced them and I can't believe no one recognized what was going on at the time. I'm still waiting for certain things to happen (mainly, money, I just started a new josmiley so I can figure out precisely what the issue was and how it affects me now, because I know there's some stuff "left over"

The interesting upside is that figuring all this out has eased a lot, not all, but much of the stress and conflict I feel about the gain I put back on recently.

And the rest is still in development!

/cool story bro
6 years