General

Updated size survey

There was a very popular survey once:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

but it had a major disadvantage. The weight, as a number, doesn't mean much. Someone might be a huge blob of fat, barely able to walk, and someone else only a little chubby, while weighting the same. Height, body proportion, muscle mass, all of these have a huge impact on how we carry our weight. Even BMI alone might be misleading.

So, if we want to get to know each other and each other's fantasies better, we should use a more descriptive measuring, centering on how it impacts our daily life.

Let's use this scale, from 1 to 9, 1 and 9 representing very extreme sizes. They are relative, so read the preceding and following sizes to get a more accurate image.

1 - dangerously thin, basically skin and bones. Severe eating disorder.

2 - considered thin even by the mainstream

3 - average, normal, this is what mainstream people want to be if they are not at this size

4 - visibly chubby, but still able to hide it somewhat by clever clothing choices, sucking the belly in, and a favorable viewing angle

5 - fat, and there is no hiding it, no matter what clothes and posture. Belly sticks out even if sucked in, or hips and shoulders are wide enough to be considered not just chubby, but definitely fat.

6 - so fat that it starts to seriously affect what one can and cannot do, walking becomes waddling, folds can appear on different parts of the body, belly can firmly rest in the laps when sitting, some chairs become too tight, some difficulties when picking up something from the floor, basically the biggest size one can get without having either a severe eating disorder or being into feederism, and the biggest size most people can regularly see outside reality TV, or the Internet.

7 - fatter than most things are designed for, cannot fit into small cars, into some restaurant booths, and even the largest clothes in many supersize clothing stores start becoming too small.

8 - still being able to care for themselves, but only barely, and with great difficulties. Standing up, or going up a single flight of stairs, or walking more than a few dozen steps, or just standing more then a few minutes are all big achievements at this size, leading to complete exhaustion.

9 - requires a caretaker for everyday life. Completely bedridden, or at least requires assistance in getting up.

------------------------------------

And, the usual questions, spiced up with a few new ones:

A. How big are you now?
B. What's your goal size?
C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?
D. What would your ideal partner's size be?
E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?

You can still post a weight if you wish, but the focus should be on the size categories. If you cannot decide between the size categories, you might give a range, or use decimals.
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?

3, maybe 3.1 (70 kg, about 154 lbs)

6, maybe 7 (but am acceptive to any size from 2 to 8)

E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?

not into gaining myself
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?
I am in the category 6!

I would say 8.

Then, 9.

8 or 9
6 years

Updated size survey

I have to say 5 pretty much across the board. The possible exception is a goal of maybe 5 1/2.

My size:
Height 5' 5"
Weight 220ish, goal 250-260.
Belly circumference 49-50", goal 52-54".
Pants 42, goal 44-46.

I would love to see my belly ripple when I walk, and hang over my belt.
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?

2. I am pretty scrawny.

6 sounds terrific

7 if I was with someone who wanted me that big

I'd love her to be a 6 or a 7.

I'd wonder what being a 8 would be like if I could pick one. Though if I could experience a bunch of them, I'd definitely like to experience all of the above sizes to "try them on".
6 years

Updated size survey

6 - so fat that it starts to seriously affect what one can and cannot do, walking becomes waddling, folds can appear on different parts of the body, belly can firmly rest in the laps when sitting, some chairs become too tight, some difficulties when picking up something from the floor, basically the biggest size one can get without having either a severe eating disorder or being into feederism, and the biggest size most people can regularly see outside reality TV, or the Internet.

Had to comment because this is the most accurate description I have read of my current size at 290lbs and has been since about 255lbs. With the right feeder and encouragement I'd probably go to a 7
6 years

Updated size survey

"A. How big are you now?"

5. I'm 6'5", peak of 285, now low 260s. At my peak I was getting a couple of the effects of 6 (more folds, belly getting in the way while sitting), but I was still more of a 5.

"B. What's your goal size?"

Either 4 or 5 are fine. 6 would've been included in my answer six months ago, but I've had to cut back for my health.

"C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?"

Still 4 or 5.

"D. What would your ideal partner's size be?"

Anywhere from 5 to 7.

"E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?"

6 years