Stuffing

Co-stuffing

Not exactly but here is my story.

I have always loved women gaining weight especially my girlfriends and for a long time now my wife. I have had some up and downs with her gaining and then wanting to lose and then gain a little again. I have always been fairy thin and muscular and after college while working a desk job became bigger more bulky muscular with a little gut. Fast forward to a few years ago in which I felt there was a lack of weight gain in my marriage I tried to help my wife start gaining some weight because she had been lighter for several years. So I decided to start stocking the pantry and freezer with all of her favorite ice creams, cookies, chocolates etc. etc. She loved me doing a lot of the shopping and if all her favorite snacks were in the house she ate them and even thanked me for getting them for her. A month or so went by and I was surprised she only gained a couple Lbs. is what I could tell by sight. She even commented "are you going to pick us up some stuff from the store today". I told yes definitely and I continued to get more and more with each purchase....the eating continued at a good pace. Now I don't even have a sweet tooth or even eat snacks much....I mostly am just a hardy eater at my regular meals..... and I didn't really pay attention that every time my wife made a bowl of ice cream she started bringing one for me as well. When she grabbed box/bag of cookies she would hand it to me after she grabbed a big handful. All of a sudden I realized I was eating a desert and then still snacking after dinner when I never ever really had done that before. I weighed myself at the gym one day and realized I gained something like 17 Lbs. I was in shock but then suddenly aroused. My wife was gaining slowly but surely but I seemed to gain a lot faster.

It was then that I decided to intentionally gain to see how big I could get.
6 years

Co-stuffing

BigGirlsDontCry:
A have a lover/hook-up who has always given great pleasure from stuffing me and fucking me. He's the one who introduced me to stuffing in the first place (though I was no stranger in that department when it came to feeding/stuffing myself prior!)

He's like a pencil and not only would I like to see him fatten a bit (more than a bit!?), I would like to get him to let me stuff him, too. He's very much into a fantasy of the super skinny guy fucking a fat woman who (he thinks) he's made that way by stuffing her.

Any guys who made the switch going from exclusive feeder giving in to their inner desire to be fed and fattened and letting another stuff you have any insights into how might achieve this?

I used to be a scrawny hardcore feeder but after a while after one of my ex girlfriend told me how fun and arousing it was to be fat, gain weight, and be fed I tried it - and gained about 25 pounds, and after that I was hooked. Fat really is fun to play with and have. seeing the numbers go up on the scale is the best feeling ever, plus you can't go wrong being able to eat all the food you want and not be guilty. Moral of the story, keep being persuasive, tell how nice it would be and stuff I guess.
6 years