Fat experiences

Crush starting to gain.

A while ago I came in touch with a girl from America (im from the Netherlands myself).
Despite the time difference we talk frequently and I'm really liking her. We have a lot in common, she's really pretty, etc.
I've never really told her about my fetish, the fact that I'm into chubbier girls (not necessairly extremely overweight, just a bit soft) and I'm not sure if I even want to (I'm perfeclty fine dating a skinny girl).
Recently she told me that her familie mentioned to her she's gained weight, and she commented "time to hit the gym". I jokingly responded telling her not to because we'd have less time to chat, while of course I'd like her to remain a bit chubby (though it's all up to her). I'm not really sure where to take this from now. Should I maybe tell her about my fetish? Or just see where things end up? Is there anyone with a similar experience (maybe without the large distance) that he/she wants to share? I'd love some advice since I'm completely new to this!
6 years

Crush starting to gain.

You don't have to spill your guts and tell every detail of liking large women, but you can quickly mention that you like women of all sizes. Since you say you can date thin women too, it's not essential to the relationship anyway.
6 years