Gaining

Your favourite fat body part.

Cascadianjiggle:
So to those of you that have gained, what is the best change that has happened to your body from when you started your journey into obesity to where you are now?

For me it is my belly. Where there was once a smooth wall of muscle is now a soft jiggly ball that has no practical use at all. Nothing seems to symbolize the transition from normal to fat more than the belly.

Thoughts?

When I was intentionally gaining and was the biggest and heaviest I had ever been....it most definitely was my big huge gut. I couldn't believe how big it got and how far it stuck out in front of me. Most of the time I was bloated because I continually stuffed for 4 months.
6 years

Definitely my belly. I don't suck it in anymore (what's the point, and who's kidding who? Lol). I'm proud of it and like the idea it's so visible, no way to hide it. smiley
6 years

BigcutieFleur:
My belly!! It is so jiggly and super soft 😍

I dun't now if I prefer your jiggly and soft belly or your huge and round hips...
6 years

its just a turn on for me the bigger and softer i get and i just cant get enug of it i just love my belly grow bigger and bigger and yea i want to be huge af 180Kg max but fust goal 140 sade part is i want a Girl friend /feeder but just cant vind one smiley
6 years

My belly is definitely my favorite body part, it is getting very large and round, a classic beer gut shape, which I've always wanted and love.
6 years

Lovetogetfat:
My favorite part in my belly, I enjoy the feeling of the ripples and jiggles when I walk. The fatter it gets the heavier it is, I love it

BigGirlsDontCry:
My ass rolls and jiggles, my belly tends to bounce up and down. May be because I used to do so many damned sit up that I still have some muscle under there, I dunno..

I do know that it feels great and feels so sexy; and I do know that others notice it in public and I see looks of admiration and wanting in their faces, not disgust.

Lovetogetfat:
I know I give looks of admiration to ssbbw seen I see them. I love seeing fat weman all over, I'd for be giving a lustful look at for sure with the belly you have.

BigGirlsDontCry:
HOT!

Amen,
6 years

I've always said my belly. I love a great big belly on me and on girls. Recently I've become more and more happy with my legs. They seem to have suddenly grown. My calfs seem huge.

I guess I just love every bit of being fat.
6 years

Everyone who emails me wants to talk about my big belly, but I'm in love with my tits. I love that they're big enough so they show in T-shirts and if I move any faster than walking, they bounce like a girl's.
6 years

Belly and love handles... both are huge and really show my gain smiley
6 years

My is the belly smiley
6 years
12   loading