Fat experiences

Sitting up

Unfortunately, no one can answer that question. Some people have a hard time doing things at 200, others do just fine at 500. Depends on a person's condition, age, height, body shape, and so many other things.
6 years

Sitting up

Ffox:
Strugglinf to sit up or get out of bed is my biggest fat fantasy. So im wondering at what weight did u find it harder to sit up?

Throwing out a few here.....

When I was at my heaviest with a pretty good size huge ball Gut weighing 257 pounds...If I sat in our couch especially in the middle I had an extremely tough time getting up to my feet.,,,,even on the ends I would use the arm rest to hoist myself a bit...definitely with a slight moan or grunt is what I noticed as well. Heck it was a good 10-15 before that weight that I even struggled....partly because my big gut would get in the way and not allow me too. On a similar note bending over to tie my shoes took my breath away and my big gut wouldn't allow me to barely reach.

My wife had similar struggles at 170 ish and on up getting off couch or chair moaning and would even comment to me about it. She also struggled moving around and getting relaxed in bed flipping from side to side in a very clumsy way where as before she was so subtle.....after she was done getting comfortable she would lay there breathing hard for several minutes and when I asked if she was comfortable in a gentle comforting husband like way.....she even said "it takes a lot of effort moving all this extra weight and big body around" I left it at that and didn't discuss just laid there completely aroused.

It's a crazy thing but when you are bigger and gaining and notice these changes it doesn't help but during the times that I mentioned it was usually after we were stuffed from eating so much because it always seemed like we were eating to the max. I also loved it when I was up and she would hold out her hand to me to help her off the couch...kind of like a surrendering...help you big fat wife up here.
6 years

Sitting up

I found that at 300, it is very difficult to get up from the couch. I was thinking at the time it was the couch, but now I'm thinking it was me and my fat.
I have to rock and hold to the coffee table to get up or roll off of it. I think my fat has changed my center of gravity.
6 years